Fragheads Unite! Fragrance thread for all things Perfume

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 1:15 am
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Easto wrote: SOTD - Feve Délicieuse (perfume oil)

On a side note, is anyone a member of the Canadian Frag exchange FB group?
Not I. Just J-Royl and Gents Scents.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
bored at work so I decided to spend a few dollars

picked up Ferrari Essence Oud from Fragbuy for $34 all in with my $10 gift card and free shipping coupon.

For 34 bucks, why not lol
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote: bored at work so I decided to spend a few dollars

picked up Ferrari Essence Oud from Fragbuy for $34 all in with my $10 gift card and free shipping coupon.

For 34 bucks, why not lol
Interesting buy. I haven't heard too much about it. Interested to hear your thoughts on it

Hope you didn't goof like I did and now you have to buy more to get the 10% discount? Now I have to spend another $160 to get back up to that tier for the 10% coupon. :P
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote: Interesting buy. I haven't heard too much about it. Interested to hear your thoughts on it

Hope you didn't goof like I did and now you have to buy more to get the 10% discount? Now I have to spend another $160 to get back up to that tier for the 10% coupon. :P
Yup I redeemed the $10 gift card a few weeks ago. Was going to use it on a bottle of Herod but might as well just use it on this lol. I’m about $400 shy of a 10% off coupon.

I would have purchased the Ferrari leather had it been in stock. The essence oud has some good reviews. Many say it smells and acts like a $200 plus niche frag. For 34 bucks it’s a low risk blind buy imo.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1046 posts
793 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
SOTD- Dua Caribbean Waters
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Co-SOTN

V&R Spicebomb

By Kilian Black Phantom
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote: Yup I redeemed the $10 gift card a few weeks ago. Was going to use it on a bottle of Herod but might as well just use it on this lol. I’m about $400 shy of a 10% off coupon.

I would have purchased the Ferrari leather had it been in stock. The essence oud has some good reviews. Many say it smells and acts like a $200 plus niche frag. For 34 bucks it’s a low risk blind buy imo.
Sounds good!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote: Co-SOTN

V&R Spicebomb

By Kilian Black Phantom
Those two probably compliment each other nicely.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CashJinx wrote: Those two probably compliment each other nicely.
I was bored so decided to spray some on each arm for fun. Both are as excellent as I remember them to be lol.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1438 posts
1125 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: Co-SOTN

V&R Spicebomb

By Kilian Black Phantom
Never tried black phantom, but I absolutely love spice bomb
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Today's SOTD is chosen by my son who is having his grade 6 graduation today and wanted me to wear something that he likes and that he thinks will go over well at his school.

His choice for me was - Creed Aventus

His choice for him was - Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Aqua
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Just got my 5ml YSL La Nuit sample.

Meh....5ml is good enough for me on this one. Glad I didn’t blind buy a full bottle. It’s a fine scent but nothing memorable.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I actually changed my mind on la nuit lol

The dry down is fantastic. Just a pleasant lingering scent.

A fragbuy tester bottle will be on my hit list.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1438 posts
1125 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: I actually changed my mind on la nuit lol

The dry down is fantastic. Just a pleasant lingering scent.

A fragbuy tester bottle will be on my hit list.
I bought La Nuit years ago. Discovered it as a suggested fragrance on fragnatica when searching ADG.

Purchased in 2013 I believe and to this day I love it. I actually chuckled when I stumbled across Jeremy Fragrance and saw how much he hyped this one.

If you can find a good deal is an amazing scent IMO. Possibly my favourite fragrance, top 5 easily.

I need a new bottle, but right now there are so many frags I’ve yet to try that I’d like to try.

If I ever stumble across a sweet deal I’d buy a litre of La Nuit.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21168 posts
10608 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Easto wrote: I bought La Nuit years ago. Discovered it as a suggested fragrance on fragnatica when searching ADG.

Purchased in 2013 I believe and to this day I love it. I actually chuckled when I stumbled across Jeremy Fragrance and saw how much he hyped this one.

If you can find a good deal is an amazing scent IMO. Possibly my favourite fragrance, top 5 easily.

I need a new bottle, but right now there are so many frags I’ve yet to try that I’d like to try.

If I ever stumble across a sweet deal I’d buy a litre of La Nuit.
Yeah I’m not a fan of the first 30 minutes of it (seems a bit overly synthetic) but it dries down beautifully. I keep catching pleasant wafts here and there.

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)