Fashion & Beauty

Fragheads Unite! Fragrance thread for all things Perfume

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2020 7:31 pm
Apr 17, 2013
843 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
Looking to buy Dior Sauvage. Do you guys mostly just go to the Bay to buy cologne? Amazon? Shoppers?
PSN - Meditech82
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3239 posts
18406 upvotes
Meditech82 wrote: Looking to buy Dior Sauvage. Do you guys mostly just go to the Bay to buy cologne? Amazon? Shoppers?
I think today is the last day that Fragrancebuy.ca is running their promo for free shipping over $32.
https://fragrancebuy.ca/products/sauvagenewdior-man

as per Smiley09's post
The Most Fragrant Canada Day 152 Celebration Sale

Has Officially Begun!

We don't normally hold a sale of such epic proportions, but because it's Canada's 152nd Birthday we just couldn't resist...

For Canadians
(Happy Canada Day)

1) FREE SHIPPING over C$32
via promo code: canada152

2) Take an ADDITIONAL 10% off AND get FREE SHIPPING on orders over C$99
(above a FragBuy bargain)
via promo code: wethefragbuy

3) Earn an extra BONUS 350 Loyalty Sprays when you place an order
(That's another FREE SHIPPING coupon for a future order)

4) Add a FREE FRAGRANCE to your shopping cart from our homepage
- -> (Limit 1 per customer, Min order $32) < - -

Free frags are - Lady Gaga Eau De Gaga 30ml, Clean Air 5ml rollerball, Cuba Orange M 35ml, John Varvatos Artisan Pure 17mL (WHICH I JUST BOUGHT LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO!!! [it's good for the price, let alone free])

5) Apply all these epic savings to our jaw-dropping unforgettable DOOR CRASHERS that will be remembered for years to come!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1514 posts
1168 upvotes
Meditech82 wrote: Looking to buy Dior Sauvage. Do you guys mostly just go to the Bay to buy cologne? Amazon? Shoppers?
Go to the FB page and see if anyone is selling one.

Should be able to get a deal on a bottle.
Sep 19, 2017
83 posts
119 upvotes
I was at a family members place last weekend and they had a scented candle burning in the bathroom "In the Stars" by Bath & Body.

The scent was driving me crazy because it was super familiar. It finally hit me - it was BR540!

Turns out they have a full lineup with the scent: https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/c/body ... -the-stars

I wonder how close that perfume spray is to it...
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3239 posts
18406 upvotes
audnih wrote: I was at a family members place last weekend and they had a scented candle burning in the bathroom "In the Stars" by Bath & Body.

The scent was driving me crazy because it was super familiar. It finally hit me - it was BR540!

Turns out they have a full lineup with the scent: https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/c/body ... -the-stars

I wonder how close that perfume spray is to it...
That's awesome news.. guess I'll have to stop by and check it out next time I'm in the area of one.
May 28, 2006
780 posts
503 upvotes
Having not bought anything for half a year, this sale and last one has me with 6/7 new ones

The Canada Day sale I picked up Prada L'homme, the 10ml of By The Fire Place, the 15ml of Fig Tea, and the freebie was the Clean Air Rollerball. I was going to go for another Artisan Pure (which I got with money! last sale, but I was too slow and it went out of stock before the end of the first day.

I think I'm good for a while unless something blows me out of the water.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1514 posts
1168 upvotes
SOTD: Amouage Beach Hut

I love this one

Performance Beast

Tempted to buy a bottle, but I don’t think I’ll ever need 100ml of it. 2-3 sprays max, 100ml will last a lifetime.

Still have a day to decide on the FragBuy 20% off deal
May 28, 2006
780 posts
503 upvotes
SOTD - Dior Thé Cachemire

My Fragbuy order came in, the Clean Air Rollerball freebee is not bad, it's not as greasy/oily as the dupes I got. no idea about performance besides I can't smell the little 1cm line I have on my wrist unless my nose is right on top of it. I get like a Bergamote 22/Petit Matin vibe. Basically citrus and floral, but my nose is seriously 5 cm away and I can start to smell it there.

By the Fireplace from the bottle, non sprayed, smelled amazing, then I sprayed it. I get 3 parts, one part chestnut, one part a campfire/burning wood smell, and then like a caramel popcorn smell, only sprayed on a cotton pad, I'm hot, in a hot room, I don't want to hate this fragrance by making it just murder my room. I don't know if I can test it for a while, indifferent but I wanted to try it and the price was alright at $11.

Prada L'homme, wow what a waste of cardboard. The box is so big (50mL) I thought they accidentally shipped a 100 or 150mL. The box is larger than my 100mL invictus aqua, it is as wide as my 100mL Valentino Uomo, and twice as thick, but again it's a 50mL.

What people say about it is right, soapy, easy to wear. I have a few iris fragrances, non of them are like this. I couldn't test this out beforehand, but I most definitely have smelled it on people before (without knowing what it was).

I got one more fragrance on the way, hopefully it makes it to me by the end of the week. After that, unless there's a crazy deal, I think I'm gonna wait until I get bottles of the 2-3 Dior Privees that I like and that might be it until next year.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1514 posts
1168 upvotes
SOTD (yesterday) - PdM Layton

SOTD (today) - Amouage Reflection Man
Oct 15, 2013
781 posts
1262 upvotes
Been a while. Pretty much moved to Facebook group now given if you aren’t there the deals are snapped right up!

Wore Creed Tabarome and Xerjoff Homme today. Not a great fan of either, especially the Xerjoff its almost a scrubber for me and this is one of their most expensive ones.
Nov 16, 2013
635 posts
162 upvotes
GTA
charliegee wrote: Been a while. Pretty much moved to Facebook group now given if you aren’t there the deals are snapped right up!

Wore Creed Tabarome and Xerjoff Homme today. Not a great fan of either, especially the Xerjoff its almost a scrubber for me and this is one of their most expensive ones.
What is the group name on Facebook?
Sep 13, 2003
510 posts
67 upvotes
Great Canadian Fragrance Exchange?
Saga Boy - D Star Boy Crew