Fashion & Beauty

Fragheads Unite! Fragrance thread for all things Perfume

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2020 10:28 am
Oct 21, 2015
19 posts
9 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Picked up a Beau de jour PB for 130 cad at Dubai duty free.
They were giving 50% off to clear out stock.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3555 posts
488 upvotes
That is an absolute steal! I picked up the new signature release and love it. It’s pretty sharp though. In the same veins, I found MFK Masculin Pluriel to also be very nice and smooth without the edge that “Beau de Jour” has.
bushmills10 wrote: Picked up a Beau de jour PB for 130 cad at Dubai duty free.
They were giving 50% off to clear out stock.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1507 posts
1165 upvotes
Never heard of this one - small(er) city and don’t have access to a lot of these niche and indie houses to try
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3158 posts
18158 upvotes
SOTD - Summer 1872 by AF (inspiration of Clive Christian 1872)
Jun 2, 2007
59 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is appropriate but I'm looking to unload some fragrances I rarely use and thought I would share them here since I learned a lot from reading this thread. I'd like to get $100 for everything pictured. I'm flexible with meetup locations in the GTA.

Burberry Brit Rhythm: 90ml, unopened, still wrapped
Aramis Tobacco Reserve: 110ml bottle, ~85% left
Givenchy Gentlemen Only: 150ml bottle, sprayed ~10 times
Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche: 30ml bottle, sprayed ~10 times

Tom Ford Ombre Leather: 10ml decant, ~80% left
Tom Ford Tobacco Oud: 10ml decant, ~50% left
Terre d'Hermes EDP: 10ml decant, ~85% left

The decants are from reputable sellers on reddit.

All of the samples pictured are included if someone buys everything. The samples aren't anything special (to be honest) except for the Tuscan Leather (to the left of the Ombre Leather decant) and maybe the Mojave Ghost.

I don't sell stuff like this often so if anyone has suggestions on where I should post this for the best audience then I would appreciate it.
Images
  • 20200302_203835.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3158 posts
18158 upvotes
Just remember that when yer trying to price something out people know about FragranceBuy.ca so they will usually go there first and look at the tester bottle pricing.

Good luck in offloading some of your juice :)
Jun 2, 2007
59 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I checked fragrancebuy.ca and I think it's a fair price, but probably only to someone who actually wants everything in the bundle. I might have been a bit too ambitious to think I could sell everything in one transaction... especially in this thread, considering the caliber of stuff you guys normally wear :)
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3158 posts
18158 upvotes
Good luck with you sale, I would suggest taking the pricing you see on fragbuy, figure out the price per ml and base that on what you are selling here - as an example, TF Ombre Leather sells for $179.. that's basically $1.8/ml x 8ml = $14.40, you might be hard pressed to find someone interested in the various frags as they might not suit their fragrance profile.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
13980 posts
8388 upvotes
Toronto
koffey wrote: Not to be that guy, but anyone have a free ship or discount code they wish to PM me for fragbuy? I can easily justify spending $400+ but the taxes suck... :(
In case anyone is wondering, I got a coupon for fragrancebuy.ca that's for free shipping. Use code DEALSPOTR

Via Canada Post (EP) - Ships in 3-5 Business Days, Expect Delays $8.65 Free
Fast Fedex DSR (Signature Service, Full Insurance) $9.99 Free
Fast Fedex NSR (Leave at Door, Uninsured) $9.99 Free
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3158 posts
18158 upvotes
soleprovider wrote: My favourite fragrance ever is Masaki Matsushima Mat; Male.
Interesting frag, was just reading up on it.
Feb 13, 2009
447 posts
75 upvotes
I didn't put this in the deals section as it's probably a big 'Your Mileage May Vary'

Anyway, someone in an FB group that I'm in, shared that they grabbed one of these for $19.99 today, so I went to check it out, and yep, it's official.

It's listed on the website as such as well, but for some reason, it won't load up in the shopping cart.
It seems like it's now discontinued, hence the extreme clearance price tag.

FYI, based on feedback from those who also went out a grabbed some, as well as my own, you will not find it in one of the aisle end caps where you usually see the blatant sale prices. It's in the regular beauty/fragrances section and will most probably be listed at its regular price of $119.99.

Just ask them to scan it first. Or grab a pack of gum to activate a sale, then have them scan it. ;)
The manager at my location didn't even know.

Stay safe all..
Images
  • 20200409_195841.jpg
  • 20200409_182600.jpg
  • Screenshot_20200409-145449_Chrome.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3158 posts
18158 upvotes
Pottertons wrote: I didn't put this in the deals section as it's probably a big 'Your Mileage May Vary'

Anyway, someone in an FB group that I'm in, shared that they grabbed one of these for $19.99 today, so I went to check it out, and yep, it's official.

It's listed on the website as such as well, but for some reason, it won't load up in the shopping cart.
It seems like it's now discontinued, hence the extreme clearance price tag.

FYI, based on feedback from those who also went out a grabbed some, as well as my own, you will not find it in one of the aisle end caps where you usually see the blatant sale prices. It's in the regular beauty/fragrances section and will most probably be listed at its regular price of $119.99.

Just ask them to scan it first. Or grab a pack of gum to activate a sale, then have them scan it. ;)
The manager at my location didn't even know.

Stay safe all..
Great price, one of favourite blind buys many years ago.