Fashion & Beauty

Fragheads Unite! Fragrance thread for all things Perfume

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2020 7:50 pm
Aug 7, 2007
112 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
I was looking for the right place to sell some of my colognes (Mostly Tom Ford and Jo Malone). Don't think this is the right place but was hoping someone could guide me to a forum for fragrance enthusiasts.
Images
  • 15868289879174514123061615300315.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2947 posts
16859 upvotes
Definitely one of the right places to do it. Maybe post up everything you have and size, how much is left and pricing.

You may get more hits in the FS thread, all your product junkies are in here.

Hard to tell by the pic but those all look brand new and sealed.
Sep 13, 2003
509 posts
67 upvotes
markopas wrote: Taste is subjective, I love the Privé more.
i agree Prive is better
Saga Boy - D Star Boy Crew
Sep 13, 2003
509 posts
67 upvotes
gordie wrote: Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is appropriate but I'm looking to unload some fragrances I rarely use and thought I would share them here since I learned a lot from reading this thread. I'd like to get $100 for everything pictured. I'm flexible with meetup locations in the GTA.

Burberry Brit Rhythm: 90ml, unopened, still wrapped
Aramis Tobacco Reserve: 110ml bottle, ~85% left
Givenchy Gentlemen Only: 150ml bottle, sprayed ~10 times
Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche: 30ml bottle, sprayed ~10 times

Tom Ford Ombre Leather: 10ml decant, ~80% left
Tom Ford Tobacco Oud: 10ml decant, ~50% left
Terre d'Hermes EDP: 10ml decant, ~85% left

The decants are from reputable sellers on reddit.

All of the samples pictured are included if someone buys everything. The samples aren't anything special (to be honest) except for the Tuscan Leather (to the left of the Ombre Leather decant) and maybe the Mojave Ghost.

I don't sell stuff like this often so if anyone has suggestions on where I should post this for the best audience then I would appreciate it.
$100 is a good price for that pkg. I love TDH ETF it's great in summer.
maybe try listing it on the Great Canadian Fragrance Exchange FB Group, there is a lot of buying and selling of frags on that group
Jun 2, 2007
59 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
kaiser__sose wrote: $100 is a good price for that pkg. I love TDH ETF it's great in summer.
maybe try listing it on the Great Canadian Fragrance Exchange FB Group, there is a lot of buying and selling of frags on that group
Thanks for the tip! I'll check that out. Aside from my post in this thread, I haven't put any effort into selling these and they're still collecting dust.
Nov 23, 2018
124 posts
85 upvotes
I have been working from home since middle of March and haven't used any cologne since then. It will take long time to finish my 50+ 100ml bottles...:(
May 31, 2008
884 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
scorpionca wrote: I have been working from home since middle of March and haven't used any cologne since then. It will take long time to finish my 50+ 100ml bottles...:(
I hear that- but sometimes wearing cologne just around the house, if strong enough can still smell nice..its the small things that help.
Sep 13, 2003
509 posts
67 upvotes
i wear my frags while working from home also.
May 31, 2008
884 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
Been testing some of the zara frags- not bad for the price.
Anyone see any frag deals for fathers day?

I betting prices are going drop down in a few months. The costs of some of frags is so high for such a small amount of liquid.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2947 posts
16859 upvotes
submalst wrote: Been testing some of the zara frags- not bad for the price.
Anyone see any frag deals for fathers day?

I betting prices are going drop down in a few months. The costs of some of frags is so high for such a small amount of liquid.
CAre to explain?
Feb 13, 2009
427 posts
69 upvotes
scorpionca wrote: Which one is better...Prive or Original?
I've never tried the original.
yep, I know....I'm one in a 'million'. lol