Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Frank's Factory Deals

Gopro Hero Session (or session 4) - Refurb

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2019 1:53 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1276 posts
301 upvotes

Gopro Hero Session (or session 4) - Refurb

Deal Link:
Price:
$14.95
Retailer:
Frank's Factory Deals
Has anyone ever heard of Frank's Factory deals? I can't find a thing on it (reviews, BBB, etc). I've been looking for a small helmet or handlebar camera for my bike, and this definitely fits the bill. However, it seems to good to be true.
Thread Summary
Do not buy. Website is incomplete and probably a fake deal
12 replies
Oct 9, 2014
375 posts
529 upvotes
YEG, YXE, YYZ
flimbs wrote: Has anyone ever heard of Frank's Factory deals? I can't find a thing on it (reviews, BBB, etc). I've been looking for a small helmet or handlebar camera for my bike, and this definitely fits the bill. However, it seems to good to be true.
If you have never heard of them, how you find this deal?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
IntramuralDavid wrote: If you have never heard of them, how you find this deal?
To add, the website is new and incomplete Get this crap outta here.

Become a [yourstorename] Insider and get 10% off your order today. Plus we'll keep you up-to-date with the latest theme news.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1276 posts
301 upvotes
IntramuralDavid wrote: If you have never heard of them, how you find this deal?
Right at the top of my Google feed. Ya, it definitely seems unreal. Thanks everyone.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
It's a quick and dirty Shopify website. Took zero effort to even edit the pages. Lol
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1328 posts
2363 upvotes
GTA
Please place this in the ice cold deals section.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2008
2356 posts
1558 upvotes
Toronto
Here's some more info about this site.

Domain Creation Date: May 21, 2019
Domain Age: 2 months (61 days)
IP Address: 23.227.38.32
Web Server Location: Canada
Jul 4, 2012
371 posts
161 upvotes
Qc
Ordering from [yourstorename] is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy.
🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Sep 16, 2019
1 posts
I think Frank's is a scam it's been over a month sence I ordered my camping stuff an it's still not here thay already took money out of my account and thay will not give me a tracking number for my stuff! Do not use them!!
Oct 10, 2019
1 posts
I completely agree it’s been three weeks since I ordered my stuff and now all of a sudden the website is down and not working. I’ve contacted support was told that I would get a refund email within 24 hours never did
Oct 27, 2019
1 posts
I ordered the nightmare before Christmas set... (Sweater, watch and tumbler cup) over a month ago and still not here .. they took the money and all they gave me was my order number ... And the website has been down for a couple weeks now ... I say it's a scam ... And I am not happy, I should have looked at this before I bought ... I just really wanted that sweater Pensive Face🤬