[OP]
Oct 16, 2013
1 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto

FREE 1 year CARP membership!

Expiry:
January 31, 2017
CARP is giving away a FREE 1 year membership for non-members!

If you’re already a member they’re letting you extend it for another 5 years for only $25. Here’s the trick to make sure you get either CARP for FREE or add 5 years to your existing membership (or both!!):

STEP 1: Go to carp.ca/carptrial to get your FREE membership
STEP 2: Once you get your membership confirmation email with your member number, go to carp.ca/5yearrenew and extend your membership for 5 years. That will give you a total of 6 year for only $25 which is over 75% off since their normal 5 year price is close to $100!

BONUS: On that same renewal page they’re also promoting a 5 years CARP membership plus 45 issues of Zoomer Magazine for only $60. If you follow my tips above, you'll get 6 years of CARP and 45 issues of Zoomer for $60! The site says that the offer is only valid until January 31, 2017.

I don't think this is supposed to be a public offer but they didn't block me from taking part so I figured I’d share the love! If nothing else, take your free membership and use it for their discounts. I’ve used them before for lower insurance rates and to get discounted tickets to Ripley’s Aquarium.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6391 posts
1535 upvotes
Montreal
I've been a member for a year or so and have a number. There doesn't seem to be a way to get the extension for 5 years. I must be missing something.
Phils
Apr 10, 2017
436 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
not sure if I can use being a CARP member as a discount on my insurance. Although my provider has an option for it. Maybe I can get away by saying I am a supporter.
Technically all you need is a membership #
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
8013 posts
4312 upvotes
tenshiryo wrote: Is this useful for people not over 50?
Some discounts on car rentals, car insurance, vacations, etc.

You can also get membership if you're a Zoomer Wireless customer (which I think much of RFD is by now).

baijuxp wrote: not sure if I can use being a CARP member as a discount on my insurance. Although my provider has an option for it. Maybe I can get away by saying I am a supporter.
Technically all you need is a membership #
You also get a membership card mailed to you as a member.
Dec 8, 2017
1 posts
I lost my id on here how do i get it back i did not register yet and gave wrong adress

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)