Expired Freebies

[Chapters Indigo] FREE $10 Chapters/Indigo GIFT CARD-JUST WRITE 2 REVIEWS FOR HOMESTARS ! (Exp June 15)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2012 9:39 am
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42625 posts
6857 upvotes
thelefteyeguy wrote: not a scam...i got my gift card.

You got the Chapters one? If so when did you write the review? Still haven't received mine yet.
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42625 posts
6857 upvotes
Before I continue, it seems that there's a new interface for when composing a thread on RFD forums, and under quick links there's the "Today's Posts" Any how sorry to get carried away.

Any how I got an email from Homestars for my two chapters $10 GCs finally. Did anyone else get them? It seems that they pulled the promo even before June 15th. The catch to this gift card is that its an e gift card and can be only used online. Unfortunate it can't be used in store :( \

[QUOTE]Congratulations xxxxxxx in Richmond hill !

Sorry for the delay and thank you for submitting your reviews! Chapters has changed their gift card system and has a gift card certificate number AND pin number you need to enter on their site to deposit your gift. You will enter this gift card number and PIN when you 'check-out' your purchases online.

Your e-gift certificate and pin is : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx pin xxxxxx

To deposit your gift card click on the chapters link here to find out how to set up your chapters account.
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/Electroni ... n-art.html

Thank you for making HomeStars a better resource for other homeowners.

Sincerely,

The HomeStars Team
HomeStars.com
[/QUOTE]
Blanka