Expired Hot Deals

Free $10 "Inspired Dining Card" gift card (valid at multiple restaurants) when you download UGO app *New Users Only*

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2019 3:52 pm
[OP]
Jan 17, 2019
127 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto

Free $10 "Inspired Dining Card" gift card (valid at multiple restaurants) when you download UGO app *New Users Only*

Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Savings:
100% off
Expiry:
July 1, 2019
I just got this in my email from jack astor's. If you missed out on the last ugo deals or could not sign up cause it was targeted or whatever, nows your chance. The card can be used at scaddabush, jack astor's, canyon creek, loose moose, reds, and duke's refresher + bar. All you have to do is add any gift or loyalty or membership card you have for anything to the app and by July 5, you should get an IDS gift card.

Promo Code: UGO19
Images
  • jack.png
Last edited by thelordofminers8 on Jun 25th, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RFD is a h*ll of a drug
4 replies
Oct 26, 2008
96 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
I'm at the screen where it says "Add any loyalty, membership, gift or other card to UGO Wallet on smartphone.

Does it want me to purchase an E-Gift card in order for me to get a $10 E-Gift Card for free?!
- Go Leafs Go!!! :evil:
[OP]
Jan 17, 2019
127 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
SinghyLeafs wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 3:44 pm
I'm at the screen where it says "Add any loyalty, membership, gift or other card to UGO Wallet on smartphone.

Does it want me to purchase an E-Gift card in order for me to get a $10 E-Gift Card for free?!
No, you don't buy any of the gift cards, you just have to add any of your own loyalty, gift, or membership card that you have to the app and in the t&c, it says by July 5 you should get the gift card.
RFD is a h*ll of a drug
Mar 12, 2017
276 posts
336 upvotes
I got a Canyon Creek offer, but no code?
Images
  • unnamed.jpg
[OP]
Jan 17, 2019
127 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
antigonah wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 3:48 pm
I got a Canyon Creek offer, but no code?
in the T&C at ugo.ca/siroffer, it says you have to download the app and add any gift card or loyalty card that you have into the app, and by July 5 the card will be their.
RFD is a h*ll of a drug