Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free $10 USD for Toronto Hydro Customers

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 12:30 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
w00t wrote: I was never referred as well.
Can confirm that the 999 point rebate appears once you use the smart plug coupon code.
I also got them to give me the $10 for connecting any smart device, so that's 2999 points in total Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 2, 2011
849 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
is mississauga part of toronto hydro?
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2018
1291 posts
3314 upvotes
Toronto
There are people on reddit's /r/signupsforpay who will actually pay you to sign up using their link. Could net you a bit of extra money.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
1197 posts
633 upvotes
ontario
I received an email from the for a discounted wifi plug, but when I try to check out it does not give me an option to ship to Canada, only the US. Anyone else have this issue?
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
karlsberg wrote: I received an email from the for a discounted wifi plug, but when I try to check out it does not give me an option to ship to Canada, only the US. Anyone else have this issue?
Huh, it used to work, wonder why they changed their shipping address requirements.
Probably best to shoot them an email (or use the live chat thingy), they're pretty responsive.
Apr 12, 2010
198 posts
312 upvotes
karlsberg wrote: Thanks, I will do that.
I've emailed them about the same thing and received the following response:

Due to recent fraudulent activities in Canada, we have stopped our store services to Canada

Too bad :( Can't even check out with a MyMallBox address because they won't ship outside California.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2005
1197 posts
633 upvotes
ontario
te3iz wrote: I've emailed them about the same thing and received the following response:

Due to recent fraudulent activities in Canada, we have stopped our store services to Canada

Too bad :( Can't even check out with a MyMallBox address because they won't ship outside California.
well that is not good