Expired Freebies

Tim Hortons

Free $100 VISA card at Yonge & Eglinton (Beat a Windows Phone Challenge)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2012 6:20 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 7, 2010
6 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

[Tim Hortons] Free $100 VISA card at Yonge & Eglinton (Beat a Windows Phone Challenge)

All you have to do is sign a short waiver form (provide email addy) and then take on one of the reps at a smartphone "challenge".

Challenges = anything the two of you agreen on. But don't pick any social media type of challenges, since the Lumia 900 (what the rep is using) has all that social media crap built into the home interface/page.

Easiest way to beat the challenge is to find directions to the closest Tim Hortons.

G'luck!!
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7219 posts
7038 upvotes
Toronto
Free $30,000,000
Just buy the Lottery and win the jackpot
"G'luck!!"

:facepalm:
kandimis wrote: All you have to do is sign a short waiver form (provide email addy) and then take on one of the reps at a smartphone "challenge".

Challenges = anything the two of you agreen on. But don't pick any social media type of challenges, since the Lumia 900 (what the rep is using) has all that social media crap built into the home interface/page.

Easiest way to beat the challenge is to find directions to the closest Tim Hortons.

G'luck!!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2005
2667 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
find top app in the android store! LOL
[QUOTE]there's no such thing as a stupid question unless it's a really stupid question - me[/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1970 posts
85 upvotes
Last seen at Yonge/Dundas in front of H&M at 11:08am today, FYI

Also, Windows Phone owners can't play
Jun 28, 2006
256 posts
44 upvotes
at yonge & dundas right now
overclocked my android
setup widgets to make it easier to do the challenges

will report back if i win
Jun 28, 2006
256 posts
44 upvotes
rigged contest, i suspect she chooses the social media challenge for all android users as they have it built into their OS
any other challenge i would've won

davidlmf wrote: at yonge & dundas right now
overclocked my android
setup widgets to make it easier to do the challenges

will report back if i win
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1791 posts
116 upvotes
My BlackBerry Bold 9900 won't even unlock by the time the task is over. I swear it loves to freeze when I need it the most.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
1981 posts
265 upvotes
Do you need to start with the phone off first?

If so that I'm guessing my iphone has no chance.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5209 posts
6190 upvotes
Do you have to WIN to get the $100 card?

In US, the event gave you a free Windows Phone if you lost, and give you a free Laptop if you won.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Jun 28, 2006
256 posts
44 upvotes
yeah you have to technically beat them in whatever challenge they choose

they pick the easy tasks such as lookup the weather (in 2 cities), update status (2 networks, twitter/fb), and other stupid easy searches for old people or people with ***** phones

anyone with an android or someone who knows what they're doing they will choose the "take a picture, tag yourself, and upload to fb" challenge which is stupid rigged in their favour since its integrated into the OS

that ***** was fast though