Hot Deals

FREE 14 Day Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Trial - With Purchase of 8 Pack Pizza Pops (Limit of 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 6:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener

FREE 14 Day Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Trial - With Purchase of 8 Pack Pizza Pops (Limit of 2)

Deal Link:
Savings:
FREE
Limit 2 per customer, I picked up 2 boxes last week.

Seems like a good deal.

Pretty sure it only applies to the specially marked boxes like in this photo:

Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 24GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
41 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener
From their website:

FAQs
What are the Terms and Conditions when you buy a participating Pizza Pops product?
Receive fourteen (14) day trial to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate when you purchase one (1) specially marked package of Pizza Pops™. Each product will contain one (1) unique code required for this offer. Code must be entered at www.pizzapops.ca/gamepass to obtain Xbox Game Pass code. Redeem your Xbox Game Pass code(s), at microsoft.com/redeem by December 31, 2021.

After term, active membership required to play games and online multiplayer. Game catalog varies over time. DLC sold separately; if a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass or your membership ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC. Details and system requirements at www.xbox.com/gamepass. If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Ultimate using a conversion ratio. Future code redemptions also subject to conversion ratio. All conversions to Ultimate are final.

Limit: 2 per person/account up to 100,000 codes available nationally.
Trial Codes expire: December 31, 2021.

OFFER AVAILABLE ONLY IN CANADA. OFFER EXPIRES DECEMBER 31, 2021. NO TIME EXTENSIONS. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER BEFORE PURCHASE. ONLINE TRANSACTIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.

What are the specially marked products?
The Products Are:

UPC Products
69052-26585 Pillsbury Pizza Pops Pepperoni 800 g
69052-26581 Pillsbury Pizza Pops Three Cheese 800 g
69052-26584 Pillsbury Pizza Pops Pepperoni & Bacon 800 g
Where do I find the PINs and how are they formatted?
The 14-digit PIN is found inside specially marked boxes of Pillsbury Pizza Pops. The PINs will look like this example PIN P53D5-P53D5-3D53

How do I get access to my 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial?
You will need 1 PIN from a specially marked box of Pillsbury Pizza Pops and follow the instructions at PizzaPopsGamePass.ca to get your 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial code. After submission, you will receive an email with your code to use on your new or existing Xbox Game Pass account.

For instructions on how to input your 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial code into your account, please click here.

Do I need a credit card to redeem my 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial?
No credit card is required when redeeming your 14-day trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate through the Pizza Pops promotion. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

I’m having trouble with my PIN, what should I do?
Before you Contact Us for help with your PIN make sure you have excluded these numbers and letters from the PIN possibilities. The numbers and letters that are not being used are: 1, L, I, 0, O, D, 8, B, Z, 2, A, E, U, V, 5, 3.

Are you having technical problems with this website or some other website issues?
Visit our Contact Us page for help.

If I’m having an issue with my 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial code on my Xbox Game Pass account who should I contact?
You can troubleshoot issues with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial code here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscript ... ode-issues

Click the link to contact or call the phone number on the Xbox Support website for more assistance if you are still having issues after troubleshooting.

How do I enter PINs?
You will need 1 PIN from a participating Pizza Pops product to redeem at pizzapops.ca/gamepass

Can you tell me a little more about the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for console, PC, and compatible mobile devices for one low monthly price. Play new Xbox Game Studios titles such as Halo Infinite the same day they release, plus recent hits. Enjoy free perks, including in-game content, consumables, and partner offers, as well as member discounts, like up to 20% off select games in the Xbox Game Pass library, plus up to 10% off related game add-ons. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game.

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One, Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode and on ARM devices) and compatible mobile devices. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits.

Note to Existing Members: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

Game titles and number vary over time and by country. Membership continues to be charged at the then-current price (subject to change; plus applicable taxes) unless cancelled. Cancel at any time to stop your next scheduled charge; see account.microsoft.com/services. Notice before purchase of add-ons, DLC, consumables, virtual currency, or subscriptions (sold separately): If your membership terminates or a game is removed from the catalogue, you must reactivate your membership or buy the game separately to continue using these items. ISP fees may apply. Age restrictions apply. Xbox Game Pass discounts are based on Microsoft Store price and are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash. Discount offers exclude titles within 30 days of launch and are not available with select titles. Number and content of Perks vary by region, platform and over time, and must be redeemed by the stated timeframe. Service, features and requirements may change or be retired. Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement (microsoft.com/msa). For PC: App download, Windows update(s) and storage required (xbox.com/pcgamesplan). System requirements vary by game; performance scales with higher end systems.

You may cancel anytime to stop future charges.
Jun 17, 2005
288 posts
244 upvotes
Etobicoke
Reminder that Gamepass Ultimate & EA Play merge on Nov 10, so hold off redeeming until then if you want a larger variety of games to play.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener
shpinktaar wrote: Reminder that Gamepass Ultimate & EA Play merge on Nov 10, so hold off redeeming until then if you want a larger variety of games to play.
Thanks for the heads up!
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10299 posts
2138 upvotes
Aurora
This a bad joke or something?
signature removed for rule violations
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener
yoda12320 wrote: This a bad joke or something?
Why do you say it like that? lol.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1069 posts
225 upvotes
GTA
I guess this is good for those who:

A) are still gold and didn't convert to ultimate yet. get an extra 2 weeks and pizza pops.

B) Had redeemed a trial month of ultimate for $1 previously.

C) want convert gold conversion to ultimate for but already used their $1 conversion offer. Now costing $12. Can fill up on gold and use this offer to convert from gold to ultimate. Also get another 2 weeks.

Get a total of 35.5 months after 12+12+6 gold membership cards + 3 months for auto renewal + 2 weeks pizza pops time? Wonder if that will work.
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600
Oct 12, 2011
414 posts
254 upvotes
CARP
Xephy wrote: I guess this is good for those who:

A) are still gold and didn't convert to ultimate yet. get an extra 2 weeks and pizza pops.

B) Had redeemed a trial month of ultimate for $1 previously.

C) want convert gold conversion to ultimate for but already used their $1 conversion offer. Now costing $12. Can fill up on gold and use this offer to convert from gold to ultimate. Also get another 2 weeks.

Get a total of 35.5 months after 12+12+6 gold membership cards + 3 months for auto renewal + 2 weeks pizza pops time? Wonder if that will work.
I have GPU until November 2022 and it's good for me. It extends the subscription.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1113 posts
1066 upvotes
Toronto
If you already have GPU is this any use to us?
Oct 10, 2011
145 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
EananC641158 wrote: If you already have GPU is this any use to us?
You should probably read the original posting or read the post right before yours.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1113 posts
1066 upvotes
Toronto
cb2200 wrote: You should probably read the original posting or read the post right before yours.
We obviously posted at the same time ...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3081 posts
2836 upvotes
Kitchener
EananC641158 wrote: If you already have GPU is this any use to us?
Pretty sure it will extend your subscription.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
1276 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
JoJoCan wrote: It’s not. This is the general deal about the game pass where as the other one is a deal on the pizza pops that include the game pass
So where did you get your pizza pops, did you find some place cheaper than Walmart $5.16? That would be useful info.
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused: