Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

FREE 14 Day Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Trial - With Purchase of 8 Pack Pizza Pops (Limit of 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 6:50 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7081 posts
5209 upvotes
Same deal but with pringles?

Pringlesgaming.ca

Found pringles with codes at Wal-Mart for $2.25
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
Nice Thanks OP I just bought the 14 day treail on ebay for $4 I'll get some of these I don;t play much so I don;t buy a Sub regularly but my daughters been asking to play on the XBone
Oct 28, 2015
16 posts
5 upvotes
Guelph, ON
I just redeemed 5 codes the other day (no limit). Incase you didn't know, the extra 1 month free if you turn on recurring (which you can turn off afterwards) is per code. So I got an extra 5 months after redeeming 5 codes.
Dec 14, 2009
257 posts
114 upvotes
Keswick
bryanflurry wrote: I just redeemed 5 codes the other day (no limit). Incase you didn't know, the extra 1 month free if you turn on recurring (which you can turn off afterwards) is per code. So I got an extra 5 months after redeeming 5 codes.
You know if that works for the Pringle’s too?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2459 upvotes
bryanflurry wrote: I just redeemed 5 codes the other day (no limit). Incase you didn't know, the extra 1 month free if you turn on recurring (which you can turn off afterwards) is per code. So I got an extra 5 months after redeeming 5 codes.
Did you turn on recurring yourself before entering the code, or did it prompt you to do this?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
leprekon wrote: You know if that works for the Pringle’s too?
Nice that's awesome
EananC641158 wrote: Did you turn on recurring yourself before entering the code, or did it prompt you to do this?
If it's like last time you have to turn it off then redeem the code. It then prompts you to turn it on and get 1 month free.

Rinse and repeat
Jan 13, 2013
417 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
undacova wrote: If it's like last time you have to turn it off then redeem the code. It then prompts you to turn it on and get 1 month free.

Rinse and repeat
It only worked for the first 2 toggles for me, then it never asked again even though recurring billing is off, and I had like 6 codes, so the rest of the 4 were only 14 days.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
dark2026 wrote: It only worked for the first 2 toggles for me, then it never asked again even though recurring billing is off, and I had like 6 codes, so the rest of the 4 were only 14 days.
Damn that sucks
Dec 26, 2009
156 posts
20 upvotes
I got one code. pls pm if you want. :)
May 29, 2018
647 posts
691 upvotes
Alberta
So I tested this with 5 codes and I'm quite certain you'll only get the question to turn on auto renew on Microsoft edge browser, didn't work on chrome on android, chrome on windows, or the windows store on windows 10, but did pop up the 1 time for me on Microsoft edge on windows 10
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2459 upvotes
Subsided wrote: So I tested this with 5 codes and I'm quite certain you'll only get the question to turn on auto renew on Microsoft edge browser, didn't work on chrome on android, chrome on windows, or the windows store on windows 10, but did pop up the 1 time for me on Microsoft edge on windows 10
Is this the new chromium version of edge or the older Internet Explorer type of edge?
May 29, 2018
647 posts
691 upvotes
Alberta
EananC641158 wrote: Is this the new chromium version of edge or the older Internet Explorer type of edge?
It was the new one, I don't know if this is 100 percent valid because it was my last code and I couldn't retest but it was the only one to give that offer anyway
Dec 9, 2001
975 posts
706 upvotes
Vancouver
The new Edge is my main browser. I believe you only get the offer the first few times. After three or four codes, you no longer get it.
There is most likely a cooldown period before you're offered it again.

But hey, definitely buy $4.50 for 1 month and 2 weeks is a steal.
Oct 22, 2020
11 posts
11 upvotes
Pringles is also giving away 14 day passes now too with a photo of the receipt.
Oct 25, 2018
14 posts
16 upvotes
North York, ON
Will add a picture of Pringles Promo
Images
  • 20201116_213100.jpg
Sep 27, 2020
141 posts
115 upvotes
NS
WizeCastle wrote: Pringles is also giving away 14 day passes now too with a photo of the receipt.
Pringles refused my receipt after waiting 4 days.

Purchase date was not visible, and obviously I threw it out by now lol
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
There’s no way you got 5 bonus months.