Hot Deals

[OLG] Free $2 Lightning Lotto Coupon (ON only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2021 8:30 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19295 posts
8837 upvotes
Oakville
SWstriker17 wrote: I'm guessing this is not for everyone? Not seeing it in my OLG app
Yeah, I don't think they're linking things to the OLG app any more. They're moving everything over to the website.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8658 posts
1594 upvotes
GET YOUR $2 LIGHTNING LOTTO FREE PLAY COUPON!
Exclusive offer through Winner’s Edge. To redeem, simply log in to your Winner’s Edge account or sign up and try the new LIGHTNING LOTTO today.
Expires Feb 16, 2021

Link, https://profile.olg.ca

Received this in my email this morning. More that likely Ontario only. You will need to log into your OLG account online or signup for one in order to participate in the offer (as noted above).
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2241 posts
2078 upvotes
Whitby
SWstriker17 wrote: I'm guessing this is not for everyone? Not seeing it in my OLG app
Yeah its not on phone app. Just login to weblink. Coupon is there. olg.ca

Game stinks apparently. Here are some winning numbers try to get them. All or nothing. Trash!
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13685 posts
8697 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
WIN UP TO

$297,985 EST.

AS OF FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2020 12:42 PM

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
14459 posts
3565 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Why is it saying I don't have an OLG account even though I have an OLG account?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2418 posts
714 upvotes
Gta
slash407 wrote: people never cease to amaze me, so ur gonna put on a stupid mask, use hand sanitizer stay 6 feet away, only too hand over your phone to the bloke at the counter for a 2 dollar ticker, yes u need to hand over the phone to him so he can scan it on his side
Or you can just print it and hand it over?
Koodo member
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7163 posts
3436 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
slash407 wrote: people never cease to amaze me, so ur gonna put on a stupid mask, use hand sanitizer stay 6 feet away, only too hand over your phone to the bloke at the counter for a 2 dollar ticker, yes u need to hand over the phone to him so he can scan it on his side
6060842 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but most recent scientific opinion is that while it is possible it is unlikely that the covid virus would be transmitted by touching a contaminated surface as airborne droplets are the primary source of transmission. If this is the case it seems quite reasonable to wear a mask and wash your hands , no?
people never cease to amaze me.
What stop people from printing the coupon and pass it to cashier to scan?
Also, these days, they scan THROUGH a plexiglass. No one will even want to touch your possibly contaminated phone.
Since you said stupid mask, you does not seem like you care to wear a mask to protect other people. You may as well be on the protest to wear mask too.
You probably do not care if other people get sick because of you. But a lot of people cares.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1171 posts
738 upvotes
Should specify Ontario only. Unable to sign up in AB
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X / MSI RTX 3080
Jan 11, 2016
206 posts
85 upvotes
Peterborough
Got it. Thanks OP.
Why can't we buy our tickets online? I would've thought by now olg would have had an app to purchase tickets.
Aug 3, 2014
132 posts
88 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
because it's OLG. Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp.
Feb 6, 2013
910 posts
1031 upvotes
Ontario
Frankie3s wrote: More than likely Ontario only.
More than likely? It is by definition Ontario only.

Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation
Feb 6, 2013
910 posts
1031 upvotes
Ontario
Luyuan20 wrote: Should specify Ontario only. Unable to sign up in AB
Even if you were able to sign up in AB, you'd need to fly to an ON grocery store or gas station to redeem.

Updated the thread summary to make clear.
Last edited by RoseTech on Oct 16th, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19295 posts
8837 upvotes
Oakville
ChrisS489 wrote: Got it. Thanks OP.
Why can't we buy our tickets online? I would've thought by now olg would have had an app to purchase tickets.
You can buy other tickets online (LottoMax, 6/49). Not sure why you can't with these ones, though this promo could just be for their retail partners (and maybe even paid for by them?) to get people's butts into the stores and maybe buying a chocolate bar or something as well when they get their free ticket.
Feb 6, 2013
910 posts
1031 upvotes
Ontario
wearysky wrote: You can buy other tickets online (LottoMax, 6/49). Not sure why you can't with these ones, though this promo could just be for their retail partners (and maybe even paid for by them?) to get people's butts into the stores and maybe buying a chocolate bar or something as well when they get their free ticket.
Hmm can't be that, just read the "To The Retailer" part and it says OLGC will fully reimburse the customer's redemption.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19295 posts
8837 upvotes
Oakville
RoseTech wrote: Hmm can't be that, just read the "To The Retailer" part and it says OLGC will fully reimburse the customer's redemption.
Yeah, I thought about it after I posted and realized they're probably not allowed to do that by law. But I still wouldn't be surprised if it *is* related to their partnership with retailers, many of whom I'm sure are struggling right now. Could also just be that they're not allowed to give away freebies online, or it could be an attempt to limit the number of people who actually redeem it (if you have to actually get off your ass and go to a store, you're less likely to take advantage than if you can just redeem it online). Plus, when you're in store looking at that lottery display telling you the jackpots in the upcoming draws, I'm sure there's some percentage of folks who can't resist buying one of those too.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2361 posts
1188 upvotes
my local variety store did not know how to scan it he said that both QR codes were too close to each other or something...
Last edited by ahlong on Oct 16th, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)