Expired Freebies

[GoodLife Fitness] Free 5 Day Pass to Goodlife Fitness!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2013 9:34 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2542 posts
1875 upvotes
Winnipeg

[GoodLife Fitness] Free 5 Day Pass to Goodlife Fitness!

Goodlife Fitness:

Anybody thinking of getting their membership could try it out first:

http://www.goodlifefitness.com/welcome/ ... _id=Adjump

Thank me if I helped you :-)
28 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2542 posts
1875 upvotes
Winnipeg
This is still going on guys!
Jun 15, 2011
39343 posts
5805 upvotes
King City
Any catch to it? Do they force one to sign up after 5 days or during the 5 days? Any restrictions?
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
1311 posts
730 upvotes
They will harass you about signing up and all the benefits on your first visit.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2542 posts
1875 upvotes
Winnipeg
Jeffrey101 wrote:
Aug 20th, 2013 1:05 pm
They will harass you about signing up and all the benefits on your first visit.
Is it that hard to ignore them?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2009
1801 posts
298 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Vikram Aditya wrote:
Aug 20th, 2013 1:21 pm
Is it that hard to ignore them?
I showed up for a 1-day test once and was somehow roped into signing a contract (which I promptly cancelled during the cooling period, annoying to have to go back in and explain why). I was younger and would be more firm about saying no now, but just be aware that fitness clubs are notorious for being pushy and have issues taking no for an answer.

To be fair though, I've heard these people are underpaid and overworked so I can't blame them for being the way they are.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
10922 posts
1852 upvotes
lol, i'm fairly certain if you go in and say you want to try out the gym for a week before signing up they will give you 7 days.
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling or Threadcrapping
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2542 posts
1875 upvotes
Winnipeg
sexyj wrote:
Aug 21st, 2013 12:15 pm
lol, i'm fairly certain if you go in and say you want to try out the gym for a week before signing up they will give you 7 days.
Yup! Thats something I always thought! Just be firm :)
Dec 8, 2010
235 posts
195 upvotes
sexyj wrote:
Aug 21st, 2013 12:15 pm
for goodlifefitness member you can bring a friend with you to the club and they will give your friend a 7days pass too!
Dec 8, 2010
235 posts
195 upvotes
jmatheson64 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2013 9:03 am
I showed up for a 1-day test once and was somehow roped into signing a contract (which I promptly cancelled during the cooling period, annoying to have to go back in and explain why). I was younger and would be more firm about saying no now, but just be aware that fitness clubs are notorious for being pushy and have issues taking no for an answer.

To be fair though, I've heard these people are underpaid and overworked so I can't blame them for being the way they are.
which location did you go to though? the first day I tried out wasn't that bad, they simply gave me the free pass without pushing me to get the membership. I guess it depends the person who you talked to?
Deal Addict
May 14, 2012
2585 posts
313 upvotes
Ontario
There is one catch, they will try to get you to sign up as soon as you pick it up.

Really annoying!!!
Dec 8, 2010
235 posts
195 upvotes
Geek123 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2013 3:44 pm
There is one catch, they will try to get you to sign up as soon as you pick it up.

Really annoying!!!
not really..as long as when you use your free pass and they try to convince you to join, you could just tell them you have already signed up the corporate membership, that way they won't push you anymore..that's what I did but in fact i did join the membership already when i was using my free pass!
Deal Addict
May 14, 2012
2585 posts
313 upvotes
Ontario
e_meow wrote:
Aug 21st, 2013 4:01 pm
not really..as long as when you use your free pass and they try to convince you to join, you could just tell them you have already signed up the corporate membership, that way they won't push you anymore..that's what I did but in fact i did join the membership already when i was using my free pass!
I know but they r really frustrating!!