Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free $5 esso/mobil via speedpass app

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2021 9:02 am
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: Managed to get 3 fuel discount cards...good for 300L. They expire end of April. S/b just about perfect for me. Thanks.
Someone mentioned that the expiry date can get extended sometimes ...

Wonder if it would require a phone call to their Customer Service ... and to ask them for this specifically ... or if they do that automatically (which i strongly doubt).
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Bratticus182 wrote: Where do I put the promo code??? Pixel 4 XL
It's done.

You can not put it any longer ..

But before ... it was under: Home / Promotional Code (or something similar).
Oct 26, 2017
101 posts
242 upvotes
Darkman wrote: It's done.

You can not put it any longer ..

But before ... it was under: Home / Promotional Code (or something similar).
Noooooo
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Bratticus182 wrote: Noooooo
It was on for some time while after each Canada's winning game.
Last edited by Darkman on Jan 7th, 2021 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
Darkman wrote: It was on for some while after each Canada's winning game.
I filled up at Mobil @ Fortinos. I saw my default 100L card selected but I didn't get 5 cent off just charged me regular price of Premium Gas when I filled it up. Does it not work Mobil or Premium gas?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
NightRider_ wrote: I filled up at Mobil @ Fortinos. I saw my default 100L card selected but I didn't get 5 cent off just charged me regular price of Premium Gas when I filled it up. Does it not work Mobil or Premium gas?
I got no clue, mate ... as I don't fill up with Premium gas.
Nov 23, 2018
611 posts
842 upvotes
Underground Bunker
Scoring goals takes effort so it is not really free Disappointed But Relieved Face.
It should have been in the hot deals section.
Someone should put this in the expired offers, cuz every time I see it Face Screaming In Fear missed it
Deal Fanatic
Dec 21, 2005
5865 posts
1672 upvotes
London, ON
Ghost505 wrote: Scoring goals takes effort so it is not really free Disappointed But Relieved Face.
It should have been in the hot deals section.
Someone should put this in the expired offers, cuz every time I see it Face Screaming In Fear missed it
It was in both, then got merged into the freebie thread Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
💡😃😂😄
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8345 posts
8885 upvotes
was a great freebie! all set for personal PC offers to combine with these savings cards!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 7, 2006
7523 posts
460 upvotes
Toronto
*** Don’t do what I did LOL ***

Scored a couple of $5 cards and all added to SpeedPass+ App.
Just pumped almost 50L using SpeedPass+ App without checking how many Ls I had left on my default card.

I have 2L left and saved $0.1 today LOL
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1445 posts
729 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Are these price privileges card transferrable?

If they are transferrable, let me begin the begging - if anyone has a price privilege esso card they won't be able to use before the April expiry date, I could use it.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1714 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
RigorMortis wrote: Are these price privileges card transferrable?

If they are transferrable, let me begin the begging - if anyone has a price privilege esso card they won't be able to use before the April expiry date, I could use it.
I don't see anything in the terms and don't see a way in the app to share it. I would gladly do so if I could since I don't think I'll use mine up.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1726 posts
685 upvotes
probably an hd pic of the card as you can scan the barcode instore even though the full barcode doesn't show full number but until someone else tries...
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3279 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know where to check the remaining balance of this price privilege card? (I know you can see it on youre esso receipt)
The app doesnt update the balance and I have to use a scanner to know the cards numbers (not just the 4 remaining ones...)

Thanks.
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Mcklain wrote: Anyone know where to check the remaining balance of this price privilege card? (I know you can see it on youre esso receipt)
The app doesnt update the balance and I have to use a scanner to know the cards numbers (not just the 4 remaining ones...)
Thanks.
The Speedpass app does show the updated balance for me.
Otherwise you can check it here https://giftcards.esso.ca/balance
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10134 upvotes
Ontario
Expires in 7 days so I'm going to start the begging LOL.

If anyone is unable to use all their cards, please PM a card # and pin so I can add to my SP app. Or PM me a picture of the barcode since I think I can scan it in-store. I just need 40L. Thanks!
Sep 10, 2018
659 posts
1910 upvotes
Do I care?
It's showing expired. I guess they aren't extending it. Not sure how many people actually used all cards.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10134 upvotes
Ontario
kiiaal wrote: Expires in 7 days so I'm going to start the begging LOL.

If anyone is unable to use all their cards, please PM a card # and pin so I can add to my SP app. Or PM me a picture of the barcode since I think I can scan it in-store. I just need 40L. Thanks!
LULUMON wrote: It's showing expired. I guess they aren't extending it. Not sure how many people actually used all cards.
So next time, give one to me :)
My begging yielded nada!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)