Expired Hot Deals

[PC Optimum] Free 500 PC Optimum Points Per Day For Playing Game

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2019 8:48 am
[OP]
Moderator
User avatar
Jul 13, 2008
20347 posts
5738 upvotes
GTA

Free 500 PC Optimum Points Per Day For Playing Game

Deal Link:
Retailer:
PC Optimum
No Frills released a new free-to-play browser game today. They are giving away 500 PC Optimum points per day just for playing the game. They will keep awarding them until they give away a total of 50,000,000 PC Optimum points. They will show up in your account approximately 2 weeks after playing.

500 PC Optimum Points = $0.50

Game: https://aislesofglory.nofrills.ca/
Full Rules: https://www.nofrills.ca/gamerules
406 replies
Jr. Member
Feb 25, 2006
151 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Just claimed 500 points. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
9123 posts
7462 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Wow the game brought me back to the 1980s.
Newbie
Jul 10, 2012
48 posts
30 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
Can i claim it twice if i use a different PC or ip address (VPN)???
Member
May 25, 2015
241 posts
241 upvotes
Ontario
jpellat wrote: Can i claim it twice if i use a different PC or ip address (VPN)???
Probably not since they are going to limit it by PC Optimum number.
Sr. Member
Sep 24, 2004
803 posts
370 upvotes
Scarborough
Spent about 10 mins and got my 500 points for today
Jr. Member
Jan 20, 2013
171 posts
255 upvotes
Cold Lake
It's a fun little game. Thanks for the $0.5 OP.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2016
2327 posts
1998 upvotes
Ottawa
I hope my browser remembers my PC Optimum number so I don't have to type the whole thing out again every day.
I am a current Koodo customer
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2523 posts
1549 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
OP, I went into the game and it did not link up to my account. How does it tie up?
Sanforized wrote: No Frills released a new free-to-play browser game today. They are giving away 500 PC Optimum points per day just for playing the game. They will keep awarding them until they give away a total of 50,000,000 PC Optimum points. They will show up in your account approximately 2 weeks after playing.

500 PC Optimum Points = $0.50

Game: https://aislesofglory.nofrills.ca/
Full Rules: https://www.nofrills.ca/gamerules
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2016
2327 posts
1998 upvotes
Ottawa
StealthFinder wrote: OP, I went into the game and it did not link up to my account. How does it tie up?
You play the game and then when you run out of lives and after you put in your initials for the scoreboard, it asks you for your PC Optimum number.
I am a current Koodo customer
Member
User avatar
Mar 23, 2017
410 posts
278 upvotes
Canada
StealthFinder wrote: OP, I went into the game and it did not link up to my account. How does it tie up?
It will ask for your PC card number when the game is over.
Member
Feb 5, 2013
226 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
Played for funsies - whoever is on their digital team is killing it!

Thanks OP!
Last edited by awesomep0ssum on May 13th, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Jul 2, 2016
499 posts
1238 upvotes
Thanks op. Got a score of 45200 and 500 pc points.
Member
Mar 20, 2016
433 posts
382 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone figure out how to prevent pausing when chrome loses focus?
edit: doesn't take long to die though.
Last edited by jpwkr1 on May 13th, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3823 posts
3167 upvotes
No Bum Deals
OOF!

Not sure I can play that for ten minutes for 50c.
🢂 2x Koodo 35/10 - 1x Koodo 35/7 - 1x Fido Data 0/3 🢀
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4915 posts
3301 upvotes
Toronto and London
pooper wrote: OOF!

Not sure I can play that for ten minutes for 50c.
I played this for 2 mins and got the points.

Top