Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Free 6 months Uber Pass with ANY Aeroplan Visa YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2022 11:22 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
3107 posts
5344 upvotes
Toronto
sfkassem wrote: Also say goodbye to any useful coupons for the duration of your free uberpass
That's not true. I still receive 30% off $50 coupon from time to time. But less frequent for sure
Jan 14, 2017
474 posts
473 upvotes
sfkassem wrote: Also say goodbye to any useful coupons for the duration of your free uberpass
That‘s so not true!!! I linked my credit card for the 6 months free uberpass months ago and still am getting the 30% off $50 orders for delivery!!! I get them almost 2-3 times in a month.
May 11, 2016
100 posts
40 upvotes
Well if that's what you consider a useful coupon, then great. Most people using the app aren't spending 50 dollars on an order.
Nov 24, 2014
281 posts
224 upvotes
Vancouver
Doesn't matter. Still using my Cobalt to pay for food delivery.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1975 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
My 6 months coming to an end next week. Just a heads up for anyone who forgot to cancel before monthly fee is charged for next month.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2134 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
JaiKor wrote: My 6 months coming to an end next week. Just a heads up for anyone who forgot to cancel before monthly fee is charged for next month.
Make sure not to remove your Aeroplan card as a payment method until after your subscription ends.. If you want to continue using Uber pass until your end date
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4539 posts
1868 upvotes
Ottawa
I canceled my Aeroplan Reserve card from Amex and tried to add my TD Aeroplan card but it doesn't seem to recognize the second card - does anyone know how to make it accept the new card?
Jan 21, 2012
342 posts
928 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Quick question. I had two different cards, one eligible for six months and one eligible for 12 months. The 12 month card was an American Express, for which the promotion didn’t launch until later. So I had activated first on the six month card. Does anybody know how to make this work for the 12 months? Or is that benefit just lost? I contacted customer service but of course they had no idea what I was asking about and couldn’t help.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5530 posts
6029 upvotes
GTA
32berries wrote: Quick question. I had two different cards, one eligible for six months and one eligible for 12 months. The 12 month card was an American Express, for which the promotion didn’t launch until later. So I had activated first on the six month card. Does anybody know how to make this work for the 12 months? Or is that benefit just lost? I contacted customer service but of course they had no idea what I was asking about and couldn’t help.
I read the T&C from this link below and it's not clear either!

https://help.uber.com/en/riders/article ... dyw11425ui

It's renewed every month, even though free for 6 or 12 months. So, if you are close to end of 6 months, I would change as close as possible to end ... to see if you can get it to continue for another 6 months?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
2696 posts
323 upvotes
I just added my card via the app, which had a header saying that i'd get 6 months, however when i got the confirmation email, it says it's only for 1 month. anyone else experience this? or do i have to fight this with the terrible uber support chat?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2382 posts
1488 upvotes
Ottawa
JaiKor wrote: My 6 months coming to an end next week. Just a heads up for anyone who forgot to cancel before monthly fee is charged for next month.
I started to cancel my Uber Pass but during the process, Uber offered me 75% off three delivery orders for savings of up to $15 on each order. The discounts expire on March 31. I used one of them today. A $21 order ended up costing me $14.39 with tip so I figure I saved about $10 versus a pickup order.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1975 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
Bunyak wrote: I started to cancel my Uber Pass but during the process, Uber offered me 75% off three delivery orders for savings of up to $15 on each order. The discounts expire on March 31. I used one of them today. A $21 order ended up costing me $14.39 with tip so I figure I saved about $10 versus a pickup order.
That is for renewing the pass pn auto renewal right? Makes sense to pay 9.99 to get 3x 75% off and cancel month later.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2382 posts
1488 upvotes
Ottawa
JaiKor wrote: That is for renewing the pass pn auto renewal right? Makes sense to pay 9.99 to get 3x 75% off and cancel month later.
I believe that auto-renewal is the only option. My plan is to use all three discounts for $20 orders and then cancel before the next monthly renewal date. FYI, the actual monthly cost of Uber Pass (in Ontario) is $11.29.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4539 posts
1868 upvotes
Ottawa
anyone successful with canceling on AP card and then adding another?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1342 posts
589 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Those of you that got the free uber pass, do you still get the promos from uber eats from time to time like their 75% since signing up for uber pass?
Nov 13, 2021
93 posts
278 upvotes
RigorMortis wrote: Those of you that got the free uber pass, do you still get the promos from uber eats from time to time like their 75% since signing up for uber pass?
Only twice I got the 75% promo (the delivery version) on back to back weeks recently while having the Uber Pass on my account.
Feb 7, 2013
38 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
alccom wrote: Only twice I got the 75% promo (the delivery version) on back to back weeks recently wait having the Uber Pass on my account.
Unfortunately, no. I often get their 30% off $50 minimum order but that’s not nearly as good. My 6 month free Uber pass expired earlier this week. Let’s hope i start getting better promos
Nov 13, 2021
93 posts
278 upvotes
alloush1980 wrote: Unfortunately, no. I often get their 30% off $50 minimum order but that’s not nearly as good. My 6 month free Uber pass expired earlier this week. Let’s hope i start getting better promos
If you can get (or already got) a free supplementary card - that will give you another 6 months free Face Savouring Delicious Food
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
alccom wrote: If you can get (or already got) a free supplementary card - that will give you another 6 months free Face Savouring Delicious Food
nice tip! but i think i have to cancel td areoplan and cibc areoplan soon! once u cancel it deletes the uberpass instantly? i have a few uberaccounts and one main account
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2007
1140 posts
686 upvotes
I added an Aeroplan Visa Infinite card that gave me 6 months free, which expired a couple of days ago. I have been trying (with no luck; keep getting an error message) to now add a different Aeroplan Visa card (for 3 months free Uber Pass). I'm still in contact with customer service, but they haven't been much help so far