619 posts
85 upvotes
London

Free 6 oz. Menchie's Frozen Yogurt Coupon 02/06/2014 Only

Price:
Free
Expiry:
February 6, 2014
Deal valid only on February 6th, simply print/load the image on your phone and bring it to your Menchie's. There is no unique serial code or anything so it should work anywhere!

[IMG]https://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/off ... ez0KSXM%3D[/IMG]
N/A
12 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
how much is reg price?
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2903 posts
882 upvotes
Toronto
I got this email too. Know what the occasion is?

nvm. guess they made up a free yogurt day
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8653 upvotes
GTHA
NG wrote: Why? Hot deal freebies are allowed in Hot Deals. No purchuse needed sounds like a great deal.
Have you read the rules?

From RedFlagDeals.com Forum Rules
Where Should I Post?
Freebies: If you have found a company giving away something for absolutely free and want to share, post here.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3037 posts
1322 upvotes
The fact that something is free makes it the hottest of hot deals. Note to businesses: if you want RFD members to actually SEE your deal, don't give it away "free" because then it'll be sidelined in the "freebies" forum that lots of people never look at. Make it 1 cent then it's a "hot deal".

The separate forum for "freebies" should have better rules than just "because no money changes hands". Maybe the "Freebies" forum should require you mail away or something... but if I can walk into a store with a coupon and get something FREE, it's a Hot Deal, and moving it out of the Hot Deals forum is actually a disservice to RFD members... or all deals requiring coupons should have some kind of indicator on them, but coupon or not, a hot deal should be listed in the Hot Deals forum (god for years they let those insipid "Retention Deals" threads exist in Hot Deals, which were neither Hot nor Deals, but because something's "free" HURRY BETTER HIDE IT IN ANOTHER FORUM!. I only even know about this deal because I saw the "Moved" notification, but once this "deal" gets pushed off to page 4, it's not going to be seen by many people, that's a fact.)

Thanks OP. I will be enjoying some free FroYo on Thursday at the Menchies that's a 4 minute walk from my home.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8653 upvotes
GTHA
Maybe you should have posted in the "Site Comments & Suggestions" forum if you want better rules. :|

Hint: You can get email updates on new posts by using "subscribe to this forum" under forum tools in each forum. Also can use the forum RSS feed, ([IMG]http://images.redflagdeals.com/redesign/iconRSS.gif[/IMG] beside the forum name) to view new posts.

lorax1284 wrote: The fact that something is free makes it the hottest of hot deals. Note to businesses: if you want RFD members to actually SEE your deal, don't give it away "free" because then it'll be sidelined in the "freebies" forum that lots of people never look at. Make it 1 cent then it's a "hot deal".

The separate forum for "freebies" should have better rules than just "because no money changes hands". Maybe the "Freebies" forum should require you mail away or something... but if I can walk into a store with a coupon and get something FREE, it's a Hot Deal, and moving it out of the Hot Deals forum is actually a disservice to RFD members... or all deals requiring coupons should have some kind of indicator on them, but coupon or not, a hot deal should be listed in the Hot Deals forum (god for years they let those insipid "Retention Deals" threads exist in Hot Deals, which were neither Hot nor Deals, but because something's "free" HURRY BETTER HIDE IT IN ANOTHER FORUM!. I only even know about this deal because I saw the "Moved" notification, but once this "deal" gets pushed off to page 4, it's not going to be seen by many people, that's a fact.)

Thanks OP. I will be enjoying some free FroYo on Thursday at the Menchies that's a 4 minute walk from my home.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6073 posts
2314 upvotes
Mort Réal
lorax1284 wrote: The fact that something is free makes it the hottest of hot deals. Note to businesses: if you want RFD members to actually SEE your deal, don't give it away "free" because then it'll be sidelined in the "freebies" forum that lots of people never look at. Make it 1 cent then it's a "hot deal".

Get a blog or something, perhaps?

I actually check the freebies forum first thing when I log in, before I check any other, including Hot Deals. Too much junk in Hot Deals.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3742 posts
1051 upvotes
GTA North
Thanked.

Saves me the hassle of liking it on FB and changing my privacy settings.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
3037 posts
1322 upvotes
tk1000 wrote: Maybe you should have posted in the "Site Comments & Suggestions" forum if you want better rules. :|
Are you a mod? If not, I don't see why you're suggesting enforcement of user-hostile "rules". I wasn't replying to the mods, because if they're enforcing such rules, me suggesting they change the rule isn't going to do one tiny bit of good.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.