Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free 60-day National Post Subscription/Contest

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2009 2:02 pm
Jul 14, 2004
268 posts
227 upvotes

Free 60-day National Post Subscription/Contest

Got this in a newsletter from my school.

https://subscriptions.nationalpost.com/ ... alCode.htm

*Sign up for a 60 day complimentary subscription for a chance to win a Spring Break to Cancun, Mexico.
Signing up also means you will receive the digital edition to National Post.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2004
1236 posts
81 upvotes
Thanks OP!
:idea:
"Our doubts are traitors, And make us lose the good we oft might win By fearing to attempt."
William Shakespeare Measure for Measure

"You have to go in with a winning attitude. It doesn't mean you'll win, but you'll lose a lot less" - Brad Lamb ("Toronto's Condo King")
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
3198 posts
815 upvotes
In bed.
Thanks xriddle!

*Weekly delivery. Offer applicable only where National Post Home Delivery is available. Offer is limited to readers who have not had home delivery in the past 45 days. This offer can not be combined with any other subscription offer. Subscription will commence within 5 business days upon registering. Offer valid until September 30, 2009.
Mok122cobra wrote:
Gotta love Crappy Tire and their $1600 set of "Artiste" pots and pans. Is this some kind of joke?
canadian-tire-canadian-tire-red-thursda ... #p30113679
Deal Guru
Dec 28, 2004
10554 posts
38136 upvotes
lazy_prodigy wrote: Offer is limited to readers who have not had home delivery in the past 45 days.
Uh-oh! My free sub ran out only 1 week ago. :(
Jul 25, 2009
11 posts
Vancouver
Thanks!! I've been dying without a daily crossword. Now I just need the Vancouver Sun student subscription and I'll be set for crosswords.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
2408 posts
555 upvotes
This paper is still in business? I'm shocked that their neo con drivel is alive and well.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19157 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Offer expires on September 30....Gives us loads of time for that 45 day thing to end.
Jul 14, 2004
268 posts
227 upvotes
I think its digital and paper edition both free for 60 days. I could be wrong. Can anyone confirm?
Jul 25, 2009
11 posts
Vancouver
Yes, it is home delivery. I emailed customer service yesterday since it had been about 3 weeks since I signed up and I got the paper today as well as a reply saying that they had more orders than expected and are a little behind processing those orders.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2004
5302 posts
2996 upvotes
Durham Region
Signed up on Monday, got first free Paper today :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2005
7629 posts
655 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, I previously signed up at my parents house.

Time to sign up again when living off-campus.

:D

Thank you for choosing to subscribe to the National Post. Delivery of your Monday through Saturday subscription will begin within 5 business days.
Your confirmation number is *****
<no colour in signatures>

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)