Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Accu-Check Aviva or Aviva Connect Glucose Tester + 10 Test Strips

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 11:29 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes

Free Accu-Check Aviva or Aviva Connect Glucose Tester + 10 Test Strips

Deal Link:
I wanted to post this awhile ago, but was skeptical that it would be a free Meter since there was an * Asteriks saying it required you to buy their test strips.

However to my surprise a package arrived via Expedited Courier, containing the Bluetooth enabled Aviva Connect unit + 10 Test strips.

https://www.accu-chek.ca/en/microsites/ ... your-meter

Just choose "NO" to "Do you currently use a Accu-check Meter"
Solsearchin1 wrote: Mine said 100 strips... choose " Newly diagnosed "
Last edited by Wizard1 on Sep 15th, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
72 replies
Feb 3, 2014
13 posts
1 upvote
Hi OP where did you redeem the coupon? So the pharmacist/ cashier didn't request you to purchase the strips? I'm wondering if this will work at Costco.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1112 posts
1318 upvotes
Toronto
googeeb wrote: Hi OP where did you redeem the coupon? So the pharmacist/ cashier didn't request you to purchase the strips? I'm wondering if this will work at Costco.
OP got the device in the mail
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
googeeb wrote: Hi OP where did you redeem the coupon? So the pharmacist/ cashier didn't request you to purchase the strips? I'm wondering if this will work at Costco.
IN actuality, the package comes with the Meter, & the 10 Strips only. Nothing else
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2012
5909 posts
2223 upvotes
Space
Mine said 100 strips... choose " Newly diagnosed "
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
Thanks OP!
Solsearchin1 wrote: Mine said 100 strips... choose " Newly diagnosed "
and thanks for this got 100 strips! :)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
Thanks.
My wife uses the Contour Next which is great since it beams the data to your pump (Medtronic), but still worth giving this a try.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Choose the following to get 100 strips.
Do you currently use an Accu-Chek meter? No
How often do you test your blood glucose? I am newly diagnosed.
Do you use insulin? Yes

If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Feb 2, 2008
15 posts
4 upvotes
Terrace
I'm curious what you got in the mail - the meter and 100 Lancets (needles) + 10 test strips
or did you also get a full box of 100 test strips?

When I entered the same information as suggested above, I see 100 bonus lancets, but nothing regarding free 100 test strips (unfortunately, my package won't arrive until 2-4 weeks time).

Thanks OP for the deal!
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1112 posts
1318 upvotes
Toronto
thcc wrote: I'm curious what you got in the mail - the meter and 100 Lancets (needles) + 10 test strips

When I entered the same information as suggested above, I see 100 bonus lancets, but nothing regarding free 100 test strips (unfortunately, my package won't arrive until 2-4 weeks time).

Thanks OP for the deal!

You get 10 test strips.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
thcc wrote: I'm curious what you got in the mail - the meter and 100 Lancets (needles) + 10 test strips

Thanks OP for the deal!
Disappointing. Got 100 needles and only 10 test strips.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
Yea got it today it's 10 strips +100 lecets
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
I guess people were confusing the test strips with the lancets. The Lancets are the ones you use to do the finger stick. The expensive part here are the test strips, you would only get 10 of those.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8633 posts
2399 upvotes
Mississauga
Wizard1 wrote: I wanted to post this awhile ago, but was skeptical that it would be a free Meter since there was an * Asteriks saying it required you to buy their test strips.

However to my surprise a package arrived via Expedited Courier, containing the Bluetooth enabled Aviva Connect unit + 10 Test strips.

https://www.accu-chek.ca/en/microsites/ ... your-meter

Just choose "NO" to "Do you currently use a Accu-check Meter"
Thanks op will come in handy.
Nov 17, 2007
42 posts
3 upvotes
Thornhill
My came today. I got the tester, 100 needles and 10 strips.
Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)