Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free admission to Cask Days tonight (Evergreen Brick Works | Toronto)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2019 8:48 am
Mar 3, 2008
22 posts
9 upvotes

Free admission to Cask Days tonight (Evergreen Brick Works | Toronto)

Savings:
100%
Expiry:
October 19, 2019
I attended cask days yesterday and got this email today...

FREE ADMISSION TO CASK DAYS TONIGHT!

Hello! We hope you enjoyed your Cask Days session yesterday! The festival is offering all ticket holders free admission (does not include tokens) to Session #4 tonight (Saturday, October 19th from 7pm-12am).

To redeem your free Session #4 admission ticket enter the ACCESS KEY below during checkout on http://caskdays.com/tickets. This is only valid for Session #4 and does not include tokens. Please note that this is an ACCESS KEY and not a DISCOUNT CODE.

ACCESS KEY: ONCASK4
4 replies
Feb 13, 2008
606 posts
684 upvotes
Hamilton
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
Cask Days is located inside the Evergreen Brickworks (550 Bayview Ave. Toronto, Ontario) in the CRH Gallery and Koerner Gardens.

THE FESTIVAL CELEBRATES CASK ALE: UNPASTEURIZED, UNFILTERED AND NATURALLY CARBONATED BEER THAT IS SERVED DIRECT FROM A BARREL. A UNIQUE FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE THAT CELEBRATES NOT ONLY BEER BUT FOOD, ART AND MUSIC. FOUNDED IN TORONTO BY BAR VOLO IN 2005.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
Tomorrow (Sunday) also...

"Also includes free entry (with your glass) to Session 5: Volo Beer Garden on Sunday, October 20th, 2019 at Evergreen Brick Works."

$3 per token

the beer is good, but the "food, art and music" is very minimal so don't expect much
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
I had a fun time. Its $$$$ for what you get but just like every other festival

Also by the end of the night they were running out of a lot of the casks

However, I enjoyed it.

Thank you.

If you have any questions about it let me know