Expired Freebies

Air Miles

Free Air Miles (signups, surveys, etc.)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2019 8:35 am
Jun 16, 2017
158 posts
76 upvotes
j831 wrote: Anyone receive their 10 miles for the travel insurance quiz?
I did the online chat with them. and they said they verified that I did the quiz and then gave me the 10 miles. It's crap like this though, that makes me hate air miles.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
5653 posts
3809 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Got an email for a 10 minutes surveys which give 20 AM.

Alterna Bank Thread
Stock Thread

TFSA Portfolio: AEM|ATD|BAM.A|BCE|BIP.UN|CCL.B|CNQ|CNR|CTC.A|ENB|FCD.UN|FN|FTS|FTT|GSY|IFC|IMO|MFC|MG|MRU|NA|NET.UN|SJ|T|TOU
Dec 1, 2017
3 posts
4 upvotes
I have been a part of research now and I have almost always qualified. I have earned airmiles so much faster. Only thing is you don't get surveys everyday. Maybe once or twice a week. It is still better than not and they aren't crazy long on time either and can be neat to fill out in relevant surveys as long as you complete your profiler
May 8, 2015
417 posts
235 upvotes
East York, ON
Here are a few email subscriptions rewarded with AM:

https://www.canadianfreestuff.com/air-m ... ee-sample/

Did anyone try subscribing for Habitat for Humanity? The promo is said to run till the end of year.

Edit: the link brings you to HfH Facebook page where you are asked to answer a few simple questions related to HfH, to enter your AM card #, email and name. The 25AM are said to be deposited on your AM account within 60 days. Offer valid until December 31, 2018. No limitations on use.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1188 posts
16064 upvotes
North York, ON
Just got 10 airmiles from Manulife for the travel insurance survey!
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1188 posts
16064 upvotes
North York, ON
Here are a few email subscriptions rewarded with AM:

Did anyone try subscribing for Habitat for Humanity? The promo is said to run till the end of year.

Edit: the link brings you to HfH Facebook page where you are asked to answer a few simple questions related to HfH, to enter your AM card #, email and name. The 25AM are said to be deposited on your AM account within 60 days. Offer valid until December 31, 2018. No limitations on use.
Can't find the offer/post on the HfH Facebook page. Could you please indicate where it is or provide a direct link if still there? Thanks.
Aug 23, 2010
625 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
bojac wrote: Just got 10 airmiles from Manulife for the travel insurance survey!
Same here. Posted today, did the survey/quiz 11 months ago LOL
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1188 posts
16064 upvotes
North York, ON
Leasiderin wrote: Here are a few email subscriptions rewarded with AM:

Can't find the offer/post on the HfH Facebook page. Could you please indicate where it is or provide a direct link if still there? Thanks.
May 8, 2015
417 posts
235 upvotes
East York, ON
bojac wrote: Can't find the offer/post on the HfH Facebook page. Could you please indicate where it is or provide a direct link if still there? Thanks.
Now I cannot locate the offer either :(
At the time of completion, I did not do anything special. Just went by the link, and it was there.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)