Freebies

Free Alcohol Samples - Home Delivery ON/BC Only

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2020 8:31 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2586 posts
619 upvotes
Awongy wrote: What was that "Something else" you received. Care to share?
Tonic water. Haha for the vodka
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9546 posts
4125 upvotes
Toronto
signed up in june.... nothing
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18492 posts
26505 upvotes
ONTARIO
BobSagget wrote: My single can of beer was delivered just now lol. Called saying they were 3 minutes away. In fact I missed the call completely and had no idea til they rang the doorbell.
Wish they had told me further in advance, I had no idea it was coming today. It ended up working out anyway.

Just put the beer in the fridge. I will try it later tonight when it's cold!
Not that it's necessary, but felt like updating.

I was a little disappointed at first that my first sample was for beer, as I am not a beer drinker (don't really like the taste).
However apparently I've never been introduced to "sour beers" until now because this was really good.

You don't even taste beer at all really, just a pure sour blackberry flavour. Loved it. Wish it was more than a single can included now lol.

I just finished doing the survey on the site. Hopefully I get more samples like this in the future.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1081 posts
823 upvotes
Ottawa
BobSagget wrote: Not that it's necessary, but felt like updating.

I was a little disappointed at first that my first sample was for beer, as I am not a beer drinker (don't really like the taste).
However apparently I've never been introduced to "sour beers" until now because this was really good.

You don't even taste beer at all really, just a pure sour blackberry flavour. Loved it. Wish it was more than a single can included now lol.

I just finished doing the survey on the site. Hopefully I get more samples like this in the future.
Sours are awesome.

If you don't think you like beer, I really recommend going to a bar that carries a lot of craft beer with someone who actually knows beer.

My brother in law is a brewmaster with Molson. He's like a sommelier for beer. He'll take a sip and tell you all about how it was brewed, what style it is, what hops was used, etc. He can even tell if the vats weren't cleaned properly between batches.

When I told him I didn't like beer, he took it as a challenge. When I was on a Europe trip with him, he put a few different samples in front of me and, within a few minutes, determined exactly what I do and don't like. Now I actually enjoy a properly selected low-hops/low-IBU beer, and know what questions to ask when I'm at a restaurant or bar. That said, most servers don't know how to answer those questions; I usually have to talk to the bartender.
Jan 3, 2014
149 posts
81 upvotes
Canada
I've received the previous sample - which included 4 drinks - pineapple vodka water, pour over beer (haven't drank it yet) , raspberry vodka water and mike's hard lemonade.
DragonRider wrote: My latest delivery:
20200901_064750.jpg
I got the same - small shot of Northern Keep vodka and club soda - which I think was an error. They were supposed to send 2 samples (vodka & St martin something or other, but got the vodka and club soda).

The site says they delivered both - unless the fever tree club soda is it, I think they made a mistake or ran out.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1704 posts
1077 upvotes
Ottawa
Got the sour beer delivered today in ottawa. Got a text msg 12 mins out with a link for real time tracking and a way to contact the driver if needed. Waiting for the sour beer to cool now and will try it later tonight :)
Dec 28, 2004
171 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
DragonRider wrote: My latest delivery:

20200901_064750.jpg
I just got those delivered plus a rock creek cider (second time I have gotten it too)
Aug 21, 2019
390 posts
248 upvotes
BC
I've gotten rock creed cider, northern keep vodka, and a soda pop.. Not bad
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5779 posts
1789 upvotes
I know someone who posted a photo on her Facebook page of the items delivered.

The person who told her about it hasn’t received any offer yet.
Feb 19, 2020
109 posts
127 upvotes
Awongy wrote: Did something happen to Bevtri?

I was supposed to receive a delivery on Friday Aug 7, 2020 but the driver was no where to be found within the 3 hour window. I tried reaching out to them via FB chat and they haven't read my messages since Monday.
I'm still receiving sample offers though.
Anyone else running into this issue?

I am having this problem now. 3 days past the delivery window
Jul 13, 2020
40 posts
39 upvotes
Best to mesaage them on IG. If you don't get a reply back, just tag a comment on their post and they will reply back pronto
nosedigger wrote:
I am having this problem now. 3 days past the delivery window
Jul 13, 2020
40 posts
39 upvotes
So far, I've received, Budlight Strawberry lemonade, Northern Keep vodka, Palmbay Tangerine Mist, Babe Grigio Bubbles and Rock Creek Apple Cider.

Hope there will be more samples in the coming future!