Jul 5, 2005
3071 posts
980 upvotes
Toronto
Only the initial Spritz and Kiwi Water received for me nothing since
Feb 19, 2020
107 posts
125 upvotes
Awongy wrote: Best to mesaage them on IG. If you don't get a reply back, just tag a comment on their post and they will reply back pronto
I'll try that. When I checked today, the order status changed to "Delivered" lol
Aug 26, 2012
217 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
I got new samples to claim today but my other orders still aren't delivered
Mar 12, 2012
468 posts
613 upvotes
Victoria
This sounds awesome, wish I'd seen it sooner. Just registered but no offers available, wonder how long I'll have to wait :(. It was hard to pick only 5 categories! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 4, 2015
971 posts
802 upvotes
Ontario
snappiness wrote: This sounds awesome, wish I'd seen it sooner. Just registered but no offers available, wonder how long I'll have to wait :(. It was hard to pick only 5 categories! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I've been waiting since May lol
Mar 12, 2012
468 posts
613 upvotes
Victoria
RichRFD wrote: I've been waiting since May lol
How is that when so many others have gotten samples?! Is it your location? I may be waiting just as long on my island here, lol.
Nov 4, 2015
971 posts
802 upvotes
Ontario
snappiness wrote: How is that when so many others have gotten samples?! Is it your location? I may be waiting just as long on my island here, lol.
No idea lol. I'm in Oakville so I don't think it's location. My top 5 were all wines so maybe that's it?
Feb 19, 2020
107 posts
125 upvotes
RichRFD wrote: No idea lol. I'm in Oakville so I don't think it's location. My top 5 were all wines so maybe that's it?
That's probably it. I'm also in oakville, only had 2 offers in many months
Mar 12, 2012
468 posts
613 upvotes
Victoria
RichRFD wrote: No idea lol. I'm in Oakville so I don't think it's location. My top 5 were all wines so maybe that's it?
Looking back at the posts I see that others have gotten wine. If I were you I'd reach out to them and ask, strange to go so long without a single offer. Maybe there's a glitch with your profile or something's not connecting. If I was waiting 4-5 months I'd be asking lol.
Jun 13, 2019
574 posts
587 upvotes
Toronto
You Have a New Sample Pack Offer Available!!!
Hi ***,

Our product experts have just found a new sample offer that we think you'll love. Login to your dashboard to claim this offer and view any other offers that are currently available to you! Quantities are limited to claim your sample offer today before it's too late!

Claim Your Offer
Got the Hornitos Reposado Tequila
Jul 13, 2020
39 posts
37 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up, just claimed my tequila sample too!
Jul 13, 2020
39 posts
37 upvotes
sakukoivu11 wrote: Saw this ad on facebook.
http://jimbeamtalentsearchathome.com/
Done by BevTri
For a 375ml bottle of Jim Beam in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa
Wow just got email, wondering what will be included in the Home Kit Package? Thinking Face

"Good Afternoon, Thank you for signing up to receive your complimentary Jim Beam Home Kit Package! We will be delivering your package directly to the address you provided this Tuesday, October 6th"
Jul 13, 2020
39 posts
37 upvotes
Awongy wrote:
Wow just got email, wondering what will be included in the Home Kit Package? Thinking Face

"Good Afternoon, Thank you for signing up to receive your complimentary Jim Beam Home Kit Package! We will be delivering your package directly to the address you provided this Tuesday, October 6th"
So the Home Kit Package consisted of a full 750ml bottle of Jim Beam Whiskey, 2 Jim Beam t-shirts, bottle of Fentinmans Ginger Ale and alcohol infused bottle of OJ.

Thanks again for sharing @sakukoivu11!!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1685 posts
1028 upvotes
Ottawa
Awongy wrote: So the Home Kit Package consisted of a full 750ml bottle of Jim Beam Whiskey, 2 Jim Beam t-shirts, bottle of Fentinmans Ginger Ale and alcohol infused bottle of OJ.

Thanks again for sharing @sakukoivu11!!
Wow where are you located so we know where they are starting to deliver?
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5728 posts
1767 upvotes
I downloaded the app. Willing to give it a shot.

Thanks.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)