Freebies

Free Alcohol Samples - Home Delivery ON/BC Only

Jul 13, 2020
44 posts
42 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Wasn’t expecting the water bottle, which is nice. Not sure what the black thing is for. It’s a stretchy material.

I received the same black stretchy band as well. I asked the driver what it's for and turns out, it's for your sun glass arms. That way they don't fall off when you're playing sports.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Awongy wrote: I received the same black stretchy band as well. I asked the driver what it's for and turns out, it's for your sun glass arms. That way they don't fall off when you're playing sports.
I can use it when I’m participating in my professional beach volleyball league.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2012
1511 posts
2738 upvotes
Victoria
Balduno wrote: I can use it when I’m participating in my professional beach volleyball league.
Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 26, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Love this service. Registered months ago and it took until this month for them to find me something. Was delivered quickly and already have another offer that is pending now

Would recommend it. You’re not getting a lot but free is free
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
:( My Tia Maria is being delivered right now and I'm not home again. 2nd re-delivery. Why cant I be WFH!! I want booze!
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: :( My Tia Maria is being delivered right now and I'm not home again. 2nd re-delivery. Why cant I be WFH!! I want booze!
Deliver to an address where you’re at. I know people who have had deliveries at their place of work.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
Balduno wrote: Deliver to an address where you’re at. I know people who have had deliveries at their place of work.
I thought about that but since I never know what day they gonna deliver, I didnt change. Cause this week I'm working. Next week I'm on holidays for 2 weeks in Calgary. All good. I'll get the next delivery. No coffee liquer for me. It was the same driver again and she called me this time and I told her I'm not at home during week and that I'm off Friday and she said she'd make a note in system.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
Anyone else get a Instant Flash offer for Ezra Brooks. Said to claim now and someone will deliver in 1-3 hours
Feb 5, 2014
615 posts
877 upvotes
I'm honestly baffled how people get multiple offers constantly.
I've had 1 offer since may, they tried to deliver it 10 mins after I left for work (and no I dont work in an office where it could be dropped)
That was the beginning of November and I've yet to have it rescheduled.
I know it's not my city as other people I know who live in the same city get offers all the time.
Total b.s feel like this is only applicable to apple users since android users don't have a working app and the website doesnt load 50% of the time.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
cmcarthur88 wrote: I'm honestly baffled how people get multiple offers constantly.
I've had 1 offer since may, they tried to deliver it 10 mins after I left for work (and no I dont work in an office where it could be dropped)
That was the beginning of November and I've yet to have it rescheduled.
I know it's not my city as other people I know who live in the same city get offers all the time.
Total b.s feel like this is only applicable to apple users since android users don't have a working app and the website doesnt load 50% of the time.
I'm on Android. I think it depends on what city you live in. I signed up I think 2 weeks ago, and have gotten 2 offers. Tia Maria attempted delivery twice, and the Erza Brooks whiskey offer. But no offers in hand yet since never home to get.
Nov 30, 2014
242 posts
278 upvotes
Got a text this morning. They delivered the sample just now, got like 5 mini alcohol bottles. Sweet!
May 8, 2020
234 posts
324 upvotes
cute_honey wrote: New sample I got yesterday
I also got this sample package except they gave me one extra Luksusowa mini vodka. The Tia Maria + ginger beer + lime juice was amazing! It's actually on sale at BC Liquor Stores until Jan 2 so I'm gonna pick up a bottle
Jul 8, 2019
42 posts
48 upvotes
johnsm25 wrote: I also got this sample package except they gave me one extra Luksusowa mini vodka. The Tia Maria + ginger beer + lime juice was amazing! It's actually on sale at BC Liquor Stores until Jan 2 so I'm gonna pick up a bottle

I made a Moscow Mule with the vodka and ginger beer, and threw the Tia Maria in a cup of decaf.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
Got my holiday pack today
The unpeated whiskey is interesting. Will try that this week and see how it is
Images
  • received_308717233775283.jpeg
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3958 posts
5641 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Angellz wrote: I've only received one since July from Bevtri, and one from On the House.
Same Disappointed Face And I've been one of the first members on both platforms... and I check the bevtri app everyday to see if I get any offers and there is none.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Feb 5, 2014
615 posts
877 upvotes
So I inquired about my attempted delivery back in november and how I've never gotten a rescheduled delivery and they basically told me too bad so sad that offer is done.
Better luck next time Ok Hand Sign

Real excellent customer service Face With Rolling Eyes excuse me while I go delete my acct 🥳

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)