• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 2:34 pm
345 replies
Mar 15, 2011
526 posts
346 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks OP!

Hopefully there won't be too much of a hassle redeeming this at the stores.
Oct 3, 2013
419 posts
372 upvotes
Freebie101 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2019 6:33 pm
Thanks OP!

Hopefully there won't be too much of a hassle redeeming this at the stores.
I feel like the stores aren't going to like this one. No place to even write the amount to reimburse on the coupon or any security features/preventative measures to prevent multiple prints... but thanks OP, will try it out!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1003 posts
401 upvotes
Thanks OP. Hard to see the expiry date though I'm sure the cashiers can't read it as I certainly can't without a magnifying glass, even then it's blurry.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2056 posts
1051 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks so much
Redeem daily
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8093 posts
1538 upvotes
Toronto
Valid until December 31, 2019? Yeah right. I can't imagine this coupon staying up for more than a week. I know this coupon is legit, but it's so easy to create your own fake coupons that retailers should not be expected to accept printed coupons like this.

Here is all the fine print anyway:

GET ANY 1 FREE
ASTRO® ORIGINAL KEFIR PROBIOTIC YOGOURT 500G TUB OR 8X100G MULTIPACK

Parmalat Canada will reimburse the face value of coupon plus specified handling fee provided you accept it from your customer according to the terms of this coupon offer. Other applications constitute fraud. We in our sole discretion may refuse reimbursement where we suspect fraudulent redemption has occurred. Applications for reimbursement received later than 90 days from expiry date as indicated on this coupon will not be accepted. Failure to send in, on request, evidence that sufficient stock was purchased in the previous 90 days to cover the coupons presented will void coupon. Coupons submitted become our property. Reimbursement will be made only to retailers who redeem coupon. GST/PST/HST/QST included in the coupon value, where applicable. Valid only on stated products. FOR REDEMPTION MAIL TO: Parmalat Canada, P.O. Box 31000, Scarborough, ON, M1R 0E7. CUSTOMER/CONSUMER: LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE of products and quantities stated. USE OF MORE THAN ONE MANUFACTURER COUPON PER PRODUCT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. COUPON CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER COUPON. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions. Coupons not authorized if purchasing products for resale. Coupon is void if reproduced or altered from original. Void if transferred, sold or auctioned. Any other use constitutes fraud. Parmalat Canada accepts no liability for printing errors or omissions. No cash or credit in excess of shelf price may be returned to the consumer or applied to transaction. Valid only at participating retailers in Canada. All trademarks are owned or used under license by Parmalat Canada, Toronto, ON, M9C 5J1. ©Parmalat Canada, 2019. All rights reserved. Expires December 31, 2019.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4108 posts
1497 upvotes
Global Village
So stores will need to mail in the printed rebate, too bad you can't just show the coupon on your phone and have them scan it. Save some trees Astro..
All day I dream about sports
Sep 23, 2010
265 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
So how does this work? You just show the cashier the coupon from your phone or do you have to print it? The coupon doesn't even seem legit, I mean there's nothing unique about it. Anybody can use it multiple times. I find it hard to believe any place would accept this.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1315 posts
2617 upvotes
Get 1 Free Tub of Astro® Original Kefir Probiotic Yogourt 500g tub or 8x100g multipack.

Free with coupon. No taxes to pay on food.

Coupon expires December 31, 2019

I wonder how many retailers will honour this coupon.
Last edited by hill15 on Aug 22nd, 2019 7:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2056 posts
1051 upvotes
Vancouver
Just go different store to redeem
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2759 posts
2566 upvotes
GTA
Free yogurt for the rest of the year

THANKS OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1515 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP :)
Any way to get mobile version or they only take print outs?