• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2020 1:42 pm
[OP]
Feb 14, 2008
274 posts
115 upvotes

Free BlueDriver OBD Diagnostic Tool for Healthcare Workers

Deal Link:
BlueDriver is giving healthcare workers a free OBD Diagnostic Tool ($120 value sold on Amazon). Response time was quick for them to confirm my order. Looks like it has enhanced code capabilities like transmission, ABS, SRS, etc which are only found on the more expensive OBD diagnostic tools.

Updated info:
-If you're concerned about send in proof of employment, I would email them and ask what they consider is valid. I'm sure you'll be able to block off most personal information if you're concerned about identity theft.
-DO NOT compare this tool with cheap OBD tools on Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, etc. This tool can scan more systems on the car's computer and at a more accurate rate. Cheap OBD tools can only scan basic engine codes whereas this tool can scan additional systems like ABS, SRS, etc. There are apps out there that claim they can scan more but usually you need to purchase their in app add-on to unlock more stuff. This tool on the other hand is fully unlocked ready to go.

Product info HERE
Amazon link HERE

If you're having issues loading the website, here are the instructions:

We’re working hard to lift up those that have issues with their vehicles. We also want to do any small part we can to support those who are putting their lives on the line for us: The Healthcare Community. If you are a Healthcare worker in USA or Canada, please e-mail us to get a BlueDriver shipped to you for free - it’s the least we can do.

**Please provide a picture of your employee id and your shipping address in your email.

Contact BlueDriver: HealthCareAppreciation@bluedriver.com
Last edited by Thaid on Mar 29th, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
115 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2568 posts
1769 upvotes
Kitchener
I have one of these, it was awesome to use while we were car shopping.
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2089 posts
1621 upvotes
Vancouver
Website must be getting hammered, wont load for me.
Dec 14, 2019
3 posts
4 upvotes
No need to load the website. Here are the instructions.

"We’re working hard to lift up those that have issues with their vehicles. We also want to do any small part we can to support those who are putting their lives on the line for us: The Healthcare Community. If you are a Healthcare worker in USA or Canada, please e-mail us to get a BlueDriver shipped to you for free - it’s the least we can do.

**Please provide a picture of your employee id and your shipping address in your email.

Contact BlueDriver: HealthCareAppreciation@bluedriver.com
".
Oct 13, 2017
20 posts
14 upvotes
This legit? You have to email them a picture of your hospital photo ID and your shipping address.
Jan 30, 2016
301 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FaithBuster wrote: This legit? You have to email them a picture of your hospital photo ID and your shipping address.
feels like social engineering doing its thing
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4596 posts
1485 upvotes
Kingston
JoJoCan wrote: I have one of these, it was awesome to use while we were car shopping.
How did it help when you were car shopping? Isn't this just for good for telling why your check engine is on? Or is it more than just that
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
1375 posts
407 upvotes
Markham
Tha DraGun wrote: How did it help when you were car shopping? Isn't this just for good for telling why your check engine is on? Or is it more than just that
If the used car you are checking has alot of issues, it will show the code and whats wrong with it.
[FS] BNWT Bellfield Faux Fur Trim Parka

Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4596 posts
1485 upvotes
Kingston
kangarooz wrote: If the used car you are checking has alot of issues, it will show the code and whats wrong with it.
Ooohh duh. Sorry I was thinking you were shopping for a new car.
It's late. Lol
Feb 28, 2015
564 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Now they can diagnose what's wrong with you and your car
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4905 posts
4528 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: How did you find this?
He works for them or was asked to post it, who cares really, free comes at a certain price
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3493 posts
1276 upvotes
BC
Wow. Pretty generous offer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)