Deal Fanatic
Oct 28, 2006
5014 posts
13816 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Canada Post] FREE Canada Post Pickup for VentureOne Customers

More offers from Canada Post
I received the following via my Canada Post VentureOne account;

Whether you’re shipping one parcel or 100, Canada Post will now pick it up, absolutely free until September 30, 2011. After that, it’s just $3.50 per pickup, but free if your pickup includes at least one Priority™ Next A.M. or Priority Worldwide package.

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/busines ... ln11007285
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5567 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal for Canada Post customers. It looks like it applies to all business customers, not just VentureOne as well.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
5698 posts
1407 upvotes
GTA
Canada Post should not be recommended for any business needs... with the amount of stolen/missing packages/letters in the end its not worth the extra man power hired to fix can post's mistakes.

We started using canpar recently and the extra cost (which gets offset by the extra time required for all the back n forth for missing packages) is fully justifiable.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2005
5795 posts
587 upvotes
got a package from future shop last week that was opened and then resealed by canada post with 'elastic bands' and one of the items missing.. f canada post
Nov 30, 2006
203 posts
41 upvotes
Edmonton
Canada Post sucks, the strike was the last straw. Started sending my business packages with their competition and I'm finding that pricing is lower when combining all the perks like tracking, signature required and shorter time frames for delivery.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2001
4791 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
porksoda wrote:
Jul 30th, 2011 12:52 pm
Canada Post should not be recommended for any business needs... with the amount of stolen/missing packages/letters in the end its not worth the extra man power hired to fix can post's mistakes.

We started using canpar recently and the extra cost (which gets offset by the extra time required for all the back n forth for missing packages) is fully justifiable.

I thought Canpar are notorious for missing or wrong deliveries.

If you're going to use a courier, might as well stick to UPS, FedEx or Purolator.
Mark77 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2011 9:37 pm
That's not very nice....and you're missing out on a lot of valuable knowledge if you ignore me. Your loss.