[OP]
Jun 28, 2012
1 posts
6 upvotes
AURORA

Free @Canadian.me Email Identity Giveaway for Canada Day 2012

@Canadian.me Identity Contest for Canada Day 2012
We are giving away 145 @ Canadian.me Lifetime Email Identities

Canadian Me identities are generic email addresses @ canadian.me that give you a unique affinity as a Canadian and associate you with the country you love.
Examples include:
mark@canadian.me
flowers@canadian.me
toronto-pizza@canadian.me
MK@canadian.me

Ideal for both business and personal use, @identities simply hide and forward your ugly email addresses with something more memorable and topical. So instead of using johnny_walker114@gmail.com, you can use Johnny@canadian.me or JW@canadian.me. For business, there can be only one brand like cars@canadian.me or one homes@canadian.me. This gives business owners a memorable, powerful and professional email presence for their Canadian customers.

By registering now, you’ll be among the very first Canadians to claim the choicest identities in Canada.

Our contest starts now and runs through the end of July. Participants simply use their existing email address to register and can even increase their chances to win by informing friends to register.

Visit www.Canadian.me and click on the contest banner for more information and registration details.

Thanks,
Mark Kolb
www.canadian.me
8 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15029 posts
287 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig