Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

FREE Chipotle Burrito with Purchase of Sofritas on January 26th

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2015 2:43 am
May 30, 2013
45 posts
58 upvotes

FREE Chipotle Burrito with Purchase of Sofritas on January 26th

Deal Link:

Order our organic tofu Sofritas on Monday, January 26th at any Chipotle in the US or Canada, then bring your receipt back on your next visit—from January 27th through February 28th, 2015—for a FREE burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos of your choice.

65 replies
May 28, 2013
490 posts
378 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Vancouver seriously needs more than just 1 Chipotle
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
iTonyyy wrote: LF> 1 in Richmond Center :(
Chipotle would've fit in nicely in the new dining terrace there
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6076 upvotes
Vancouver
The queue is going to be extra loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong that day.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23196 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
iTonyyy wrote: LF> 1 in Richmond Center :(
I agree and I wish Richmond Centre would have better hours. Every major mall in Metro Vancouver should close at 10 PM Monday to Saturday like Metrotown.
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
Sgt_Strider wrote: I agree and I wish Richmond Centre would have better hours. Every major mall in Metro Vancouver should close at 10 PM Monday to Saturday like Metrotown.
I found their hours during the holiday season to be PERFECT haha
Banned
Nov 12, 2013
927 posts
209 upvotes
Iceland
Do they even have these in Ontario?
"Between my salary and the office supplies I pilfer, I'm making 6 figures."
Medicine1T4 wrote: oh that's just a username............... im in grade 12
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
1082 posts
1669 upvotes
Toronto
Hydropwnics wrote: Do they even have these in Ontario?
There's one right in the heart of downtown Toronto...right by Dundas square
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23196 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
mathewbhavnani wrote: I found their hours during the holiday season to be PERFECT haha
That's only for a couple of weeks of the year. Metrotown closed at 11 PM for a few days before Christmas.
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
Sgt_Strider wrote: That's only for a couple of weeks of the year. Metrotown closed at 11 PM for a few days before Christmas.
Yeah I know that but still....it should be like that a lot, just like the malls in the states
May 19, 2006
543 posts
141 upvotes
They're hiring now but that is going to be a crazy busy location with lineups out the door ...
WarNeverChanges wrote: One is opening in Metrotown :)
Nov 5, 2014
16 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They have such a weird way of doing the dishes though. One of my friends worked there and he told me that what they do is rinse with water, then soap, then water, and then DIP IN SANITIZER... I used to eat Chipotle often until I heard this. Don't want my food to be in runny sanitizer water.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
1012 posts
209 upvotes
JuniorMint wrote: There's one right in the heart of downtown Toronto...right by Dundas square
There's one in Square One and near Yonge/Eg. Quite a few in GTA.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1524 posts
393 upvotes
Mississauga
Wife and I tried the sofritas in Buffalo when returning from FL. We really liked them, but we're also vegetarian and are used to the taste of tofu. For the carnivores, YMMV.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2014
1637 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto, ON, CA
1234holycow1234 wrote: There's one in Square One and near Yonge/Eg. Quite a few in GTA.
One on Front St. W. across from Loose Moose.
May 7, 2012
395 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
lunathenia wrote: They have such a weird way of doing the dishes though. One of my friends worked there and he told me that what they do is rinse with water, then soap, then water, and then DIP IN SANITIZER... I used to eat Chipotle often until I heard this. Don't want my food to be in runny sanitizer water.

Used to do the same thing at Lick's. So did Moe's Southwest Grill, so I'm assuming there are numerous fast food chains that do so.
May 7, 2012
395 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
There's also a new Chipotle opening at The Stockyards shopping centre, off of Weston Road and St Clair.

No details on opening date. Hopefully it'll be in time for this!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)