Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Chipotle

FREE Chipotle Burrito in Roblox (6:30pm EST today until the 31st) / $7 Burritos on Oct. 31

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2021 11:41 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Not sure why so many people are complaining. Just ordered a $20 bowl for $7 and it'll probably last me 2 meals. Didn't realize all the addons would be free with this promo, including double meat.
Now that might actually be worth it. Hadn't considered that. I'll try it out and see what happens.
Sep 6, 2020
125 posts
97 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Not sure why so many people are complaining. Just ordered a $20 bowl for $7 and it'll probably last me 2 meals. Didn't realize all the addons would be free with this promo, including double meat.
Some of us are complaining because we can't even place an order lmao......
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
How do you pay with a credit card? It only asks for Google pay, which I don't have...

Trying to add a credit card in the account settings just gives me a blank screen..

Edit: I signed in in my browser and added the card, then went back to the app.
Last edited by SonicRings on Oct 31st, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2004
1211 posts
740 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Now that might actually be worth it. Hadn't considered that. I'll try it out and see what happens.
I did that as well

Weighed it when I got home (on the $12 amazon scale found on RFD) and the bag was 3lbs lol

Also I didn't realize Roblox was a free game... just got my code after a minute or so of downloading and setting up the character's costume
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
dubey wrote: I did that as well

Weighed it when I got home (on the $12 amazon scale found on RFD) and the bag was 3lbs lol

Also I didn't realize Roblox was a free game... just got my code after a minute or so of downloading and setting up the character's costume
What's the Roblox code for? I thought it was just for a cosmetic in game.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2004
1211 posts
740 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: What's the Roblox code for? I thought it was just for a cosmetic in game.
Free burrito

The maze in the game is for the cosmetics from what I understand
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
dubey wrote: Free burrito

The maze in the game is for the cosmetics from what I understand
Ah, but you have to wear an aluminum foil costume in person to get the burrito, right?
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2004
1211 posts
740 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Ah, but you have to wear an aluminum foil costume in person to get the burrito, right?
I don't think so. You use the code online or in the app.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
dubey wrote: Ya and then go to the cashier
Ah alright then. Probably not worth the hassle for me. Nice that it's free though.

Edit: just got a $19.40 bowl with 2 meats and those sauces that cost extra, all for 7 bucks. Pretty cool. This will be the first time I get Chipotle.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2004
1211 posts
740 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Ah alright then. Probably not worth the hassle for me. Nice that it's free though.

Edit: just got a $19.40 bowl with 2 meats and those sauces that cost extra, all for 7 bucks. Pretty cool. This will be the first time I get Chipotle.
I misread and edited my post. You get a code to redeem online. No dressing up in real life.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
dubey wrote: I misread and edited my post. You get a code to redeem online. No dressing up in real life.
Oh. That's not at all how I understood the op. Oh well, too late to do anything about it now. Unless you want to make a second account and throw a code my way lol
Oct 22, 2012
336 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else having a tough time ordering online? Also when I try to talk to the cahsierr for the code in Roblox he doesn't say anything. Anyone else experiencing this?
i luv rfd !!!
Feb 25, 2003
627 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
TREAT21 Is not working for me. Pretty disappointing.
I get missing item error.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
Just installed it on my phone. Talked to the cashier. He doesn't say anything. I'm wearing the costume. Nothing. Doesn't work.
Jun 15, 2019
133 posts
227 upvotes
Thank you for this because I did not think about it. This also helped me after not being able to do the skip $15off code today. All good now cuz I got two massive burrito bowls doing this!!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8086 posts
3872 upvotes
Go go go go there are tons of codes on Roblox right now.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3633 posts
1972 upvotes
Thornhill
holy moly, i thought the free burrito was for wearing costume, but it's just a code for rodblox?

dang...
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
Ha, decided to try again 1 minute before closing, after I had gotten home after picking up my second $7 bowl, and I actually got a code. It worked 1 minute before closing. Gee, thanks. I would have been less peeved if it still didn't work lmao
Last edited by SonicRings on Nov 1st, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Go go go go there are tons of codes on Roblox right now.
Dude they're closed lol they close at 10.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)