Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

Free Cineplex Movies - Oct. 14th

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2017 9:09 pm
[OP]
Jan 12, 2017
815 posts
959 upvotes
YK

[Cineplex] Free Cineplex Movies - Oct. 14th

Just announced.
Movie titles will be available September 5

Discounts on popcorn, drinks and candy.
New: a special Cineplex Scene points offer

2016 movies: Zootopia, Jungle Book, The Good Dinosaur, Inside Out, and Finest Hours and some started at 830 AM
Should be Canada wide.
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 13th, 2017 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
26 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1715 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
Thx I haven't seen any of those other than Zootopia so I'm excited
[OP]
Jan 12, 2017
815 posts
959 upvotes
YK
meepsheep wrote: Thx I haven't seen any of those other than Zootopia so I'm excited
You're welcome.

They'll probably have movies from late 2016/early 2017: maybe Moana, Fantastic Beasts, Sing, Despicable Me2, Secret Life of Pets, Storks, Trolls... Just a guess since they had these as part of the $2.99 Family Favourites earlier this year.

Started the thread so parents can block off that weekend for their kids to see the movies. Also big kids.Winking Face
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Thanks .. "ON" in thread name should be taken off though ... as this should be Canada wide deal :)
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
2042 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
I love these events!
RFD 15 73H 1337
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5994 posts
1286 upvotes
Toronto
How is the step by step process? Do we still need to get a ticket in advance or just walk in and sit?
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
test9251 wrote: How is the step by step process? Do we still need to get a ticket in advance or just walk in and sit?
You go to the box office that same morning and they print you your free ticket...and you just go in.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
NoWynne2018 wrote: Movies announced on Tuesday
It's Thursday / Friday now ... :)

Was there an announcement about those FREE movies on Tuesday .. or?

I clicked on the link in OP and don't see 'em
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1776 posts
1324 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Didn't find the free movie list in the link
Are these movies were announced?
[OP]
Jan 12, 2017
815 posts
959 upvotes
YK
earthpetal wrote: Didn't find the free movie list in the link
Are these movies were announced?
I contacted Cineplex this weekend. All they would say is that the movies are not yet announced and check back on their site for more details :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1776 posts
1324 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
NoWynne2018 wrote: I contacted Cineplex this weekend. All they would say is that the movies are not yet announced and check back on their site for more details :rolleyes:
Well,the free movie still has a month to go
Soon we will see
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
So ... How goes she? :)

Nothing yet by the looks of it :(
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Yep .. I noticed that earlier ....

Which one is recommended to watch? (I didn't watch any of them)

----

Kung Fu Panda 3 - Community Day

October 14, 2017 | 1h 35m

Genre
Action, Comedy, Animation, Adventure, Family

Director
Jennifer Yuh, Alessandro Carloni

Cast

Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, James Hong, Bryan Cranston, Mads Mikkelsen, Seth Rogen, David Cross, Rebel Wilson

Synopsis

In 2016, one of the most successful animated franchises in the world returns with its biggest comedy adventure yet, KUNG FU PANDA 3. When Po's long-lost panda father suddenly reappears, the reunited duo travels to a secret panda paradise to meet scores of hilarious new panda characters. But when the supernatural villain Kai begins to sweep across China defeating all the kung fu masters, Po must do the impossible--learn to train a village full of his fun-loving, clumsy brethren to become the ultimate band of Kung Fu Pandas!

Trolls - Community Day

October 14, 2017 | 1h 33m

Genre
Animation, Family, Musical

Director
Mike Mitchell

Cast

Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, John Cleese, Jeffrey Tambor, Zooey Deschanel, Christine Baranski, James Corden, Gwen Stefani, Russell Brand, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Quvenzhane Wallis, Ron Funches, Kunal Nayyar

Synopsis

From the creators of Shrek comes DreamWorks Animation's Trolls, a smart, funny and irreverent comedy about the search for happiness, and just how far some will go to get it. This hilarious film transports audiences to a colorful, wondrous world populated by the overly optimistic Trolls, who have a constant dance in their step and a song on their lips, and the comically pessimistic Bergens, who are only happy when they have trolls in their stomachs. After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy (Kendrick), the happiest Troll ever born, and the overly-cautious curmudgeonly Branch (Timberlake) set off on a journey to rescue her friends. Together, this mismatched duo embarks on a rescue mission full of adventure and mishaps -- trying to tolerate each other long enough to get the job done. After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy (Kendrick), the happiest Troll ever born, and the overly-cautious curmudgeonly Branch (Timberlake) set off on a journey to rescue her friends. Together, this mismatched duo embarks on a rescue mission full of adventure and mishaps -- trying to tolerate each other long enough to get the job done.

Ice Age: Collision Course - Community Day

October 14, 2017 | 1h 35m

Genre
Animation, Adventure, Family

Director
Roberto Orci

Cast

Denis Leary, John Leguizamo, Queen Latifah, Ray Romano, Wanda Sykes, Chris Wedge, Keke Palmer

Synopsis

Scrat's epic pursuit of the elusive acorn catapults him into the universe where he accidentally sets off a series of cosmic events that transform and threaten the Ice Age World. To save themselves, Sid, Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd must leave their home and embark on a quest full of comedy and adventure, traveling to exotic new lands and encountering a host of colorful new characters.

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children - Community Day

October 14, 2017 | 2h 07m

Genre
Adventure, Fantasy

Director
Tim Burton

Cast

Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Terence Stamp, Judi Dench, Samuel L. Jackson, Allison Janney, Chris O'Dowd

Synopsis

From visionary director Tim Burton, and based upon the best-selling novel, comes an unforgettable, thrilling and haunting tale. Sixteen-year-old Jacob follows clues that take him to a mysterious island, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN. As Jacob explores the abandoned bedrooms and hallways, he discovers that its former occupants were far more than peculiar; they possessed incredible powers. And they may still be alive.

Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates - Community Day

October 14, 2017 | 1h 39m

Genre
Comedy

Director
Jake Szymanski

Cast

Zac Efron, Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza, Adam DeVine, Stephen Root

Synopsis

Hard-partying brothers Mike (Adam Devine) and Dave (Zac Efron) place an online ad to find the perfect dates (Anna Kendrick, Aubrey Plaza) for their sister's Hawaiian wedding. Hoping for a wild getaway, the boys instead find themselves outsmarted and out-partied by the uncontrollable duo.
[OP]
Jan 12, 2017
815 posts
959 upvotes
YK
Bunyak wrote: Are all films playing at every Cineplex location?
They try to have all films at all locations. You can confirm the Thursday before the view date, usually.