Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Credit score for 30 days

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2016 10:59 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 27, 2013
782 posts
538 upvotes
cloud
amiratish wrote: my understanding is that both are the same, does not matter you get the report from which of them, the report and score is the same.
I don't think so -- some banks (or companies, financial inst.) only report to and query from one of them, some do both. You can check from the free reports -- the information from Equifax and TU are not identical -- and therefore the score wouldn't be the same. I'm not saying you need to have both scores -- they should be in the same range anyway, and having access to one of them is better than nothing.

But then what do I know? I'd refer anyone interested in learning more about credit score to the Thread: Ask me about Credit Scores.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Why is this in expired deals?

Just set up no problem, totally confused why VISA says my credit report doesn't match my submission for the Marriott card, unless they check job that hard and I have been promoted a few times in the last eight years!

As said above, cancellation is done in the account settings.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)