Freebies

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3255 posts
442 upvotes
Getting an error on the Welcome To Zinio page now. Hope they don't take that down...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2091 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
I was never able to get the Rob Report mags on that page :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2091 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
pathfinder35 wrote: It may state that at the end but you should receive a confirmation email from Mercury Magazines that states' Businessweek Digital' in it. Check your spam folder.
thx pathy, got the email but the mags will appear next month or right away?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
got a 5 dollar coupon for zinio in my spam box the other day. don't know how i got it but i did.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6196 posts
10267 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Taste of Home - 7 issues - from Mercury Mags:

http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-1211116/index.html

8 issue sub to Sound & Vision
(note: On the confirmation screen, I could download/access the issue right away and I received an email with the link almost immediately)
http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-1211115/index.html
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2091 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
pathfinder35 wrote: Sorry for the late reply - your guess is as good as mine...I haven't received an email with a link to Businessweek yet...
Hey, it came today :D
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3255 posts
442 upvotes
Just came to post the same thing, got the first digital edition of Business Week today (it'll always be Business Week to me, not Bloomberg Businessweek)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6196 posts
10267 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Found on SD:

FREE French Digital magazines : Sciences&Avenir, Challenges, Glamour and more

The website www.viapresse.com is a famous website which sells every french magazine subscriptions, paper or digital editions.

They are having a deal right now : if you buy 3 subscriptions, you will get a €20 discount.
The trick is that some magazines have a "3 issues discover subscription" which can be as low as €1.60.

So if you add 2 times a €1.60 subscription, you will get any other subscription under €16.80 for free ! They won't even ask you for payment info.

Steps to get the deal :

- Add twice the "Tele7jours" 3 issues digital subscription for €1.6 x2 : http://www.viapresse.com/via/Magazine-n ... n-deeplink
- Add any other magazine worth below €16.80.

No code needed, discount will be applied during checkout and won't ask you for payment info as the balance is 0.
You can repeat multiple times with the same account.

Digital subscriptions are delivered by email and works with Iphone/Ipad etc.

They are plenty of free good quality magazines :
- Sciences & Avenir
- Challenges
- Men Magazines like FHM, Guts, Men's Wealth
- Almost ALL the girls magazines (Glamour...)
- Lot of stuff in the cooking/home section (including Paper editions if you want to deliver in France)
- Sports magazines (Le Foot...)

Uses mylib.com app.
Apr 8, 2009
164 posts
13 upvotes
Quebec
pathfinder35 wrote: Found on SD:

FREE French Digital magazines : Sciences&Avenir, Challenges, Glamour and more

The website www.viapresse.com is a famous website which sells every french magazine subscriptions, paper or digital editions.

They are having a deal right now : if you buy 3 subscriptions, you will get a €20 discount.
The trick is that some magazines have a "3 issues discover subscription" which can be as low as €1.60.

So if you add 2 times a €1.60 subscription, you will get any other subscription under €16.80 for free ! They won't even ask you for payment info.

Steps to get the deal :

- Add twice the "Tele7jours" 3 issues digital subscription for €1.6 x2 : http://www.viapresse.com/via/Magazine-n ... n-deeplink
- Add any other magazine worth below €16.80.

No code needed, discount will be applied during checkout and won't ask you for payment info as the balance is 0.
You can repeat multiple times with the same account.

Digital subscriptions are delivered by email and works with Iphone/Ipad etc.

They are plenty of free good quality magazines :
- Sciences & Avenir
- Challenges
- Men Magazines like FHM, Guts, Men's Wealth
- Almost ALL the girls magazines (Glamour...)
- Lot of stuff in the cooking/home section (including Paper editions if you want to deliver in France)
- Sports magazines (Le Foot...)

Uses mylib.com app.
Doesn't seems to work anymore... Changed their offer and it's 5€ min by subscription...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)