Freebies

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 6, 2007
23 posts
digitalgurll wrote: It keeps telling me Zinio offer cannot be found when I click on " download now " what am I Doing wrong?
I have the same problem.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10595 posts
19812 upvotes
digitalgurll wrote: It keeps telling me Zinio offer cannot be found when I click on " download now " what am I Doing wrong?
Worked (again) for me!

What link are you clicking on, the link on the final MM page, or the one from your confirmation email?

** You will also receive an email confirmation that includes your download links.

Maybe not... It's not showing up in my account, although it's there in my Wife's
Jul 24, 2006
138 posts
4 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Worked (again) for me!

What link are you clicking on, the link on the final MM page, or the one from your confirmation email?

** You will also receive an email confirmation that includes your download links.

Maybe not... It's not showing up in my account, although it's there in my Wife's

Tried both links. Both doesn't work.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6196 posts
10267 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Sport Diver has been added to Valuemags.

Re: Redbook links - it doesn't work for me either....receive page displaying: Sorry. [indent]
This digital magazine offer or download page cannot be found.
Please make sure you copied the complete URL into your browser. This URL can be found at the bottom of your issue notification email. If that doesn't work, contact Zinio Customer Support for assistance. (Reference message #UNF - Secure URL not found.) [/indent]
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6196 posts
10267 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Primetyme wrote: Free $50 Zinio (Digital Magazines) credits

Refer to the thread here (credit to BB88 ): free-50-zinio-digital-magazines-credits-1276761/

or just

Claim here: http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website ... sts/308131

Redeem here: http://zinio-offers.com/windows8/
Offer expires today - See my post about getting another $50 credit - free-50-zinio-digital-magazines-credits ... st16078178
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6196 posts
10267 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Posted on SD:
[indent]
Heads Up: Free The Red Bulletin Stratos + $5 Zinio credit

I received this email:

Find The Inspiration To Achieve Your Goals
Download this FREE issue and get a $5 Zinio voucher to kick off your year in the right way.

On Oct. 14, in Roswell, New Mexico, Red Bull Stratos, the mission to the edge of space, made history, with Felix Baumgartner breaking the sound barrier during his 128,000 feet jump back to earth, including the breaking of three world records.

But even more than setting records, Red Bull Stratos was about inspiring people to attempt something great, to break through their own limits. As Felix put it in a very philosophical manner while standing outside his capsule preparing to jump from the edge of space: "Sometimes you have to go really high to understand how small you are."

Go beyond the ordinary and read on to find out how this out-of-this world journey got off the ground and back again.

Get your FREE copy here » Plus get rewarded with a $5 Zinio voucher!
* Please allow up to 72 hours to receive your Zinio voucher.

Here's the link with my user information removed. I don't know if it will work for you, so check your email.
I received it on all (3) of my accounts, so if you have a Zinio account you should get it.
https://www.zinio.com/checkout/free-sam ... 416248616&
[/indent]
Sep 11, 2008
187 posts
19 upvotes
For some reason, it's telling me that the offer is only valid in the US.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6196 posts
10267 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
geokilla wrote: It's a print subscription and not digital subscription?
No it's for digital but it still asks for an address.
supercanadian1 wrote: For some reason, it's telling me that the offer is only valid in the US.
Yes, the address you enter has to be a USA address, even though it's digital and you should enter the email address you use for accessing Zinio.

You should receive an email in a few weeks with a link to your first free Zinio issue.

The final confirmation page may say 'print subscription' but it is digital (at least the other subs I did like this were...)
[IMG]http://snag.gy/LoCGa.jpg[/IMG]
Nov 10, 2008
953 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
Does subscribing to these generate a lot of spam in the mailbox?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)