Freebies

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
did anyone receive 5 dollars from from zinio like i did?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 29, 2010
1020 posts
462 upvotes
peppy5 wrote: did anyone receive 5 dollars from from zinio like i did?
I did as well.

Also, I've noticed a lot of local libraries are giving away Zinio magazines for free - worth looking into at your local library.
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2006
138 posts
4 upvotes
allyourbase wrote: I did as well.

Also, I've noticed a lot of local libraries are giving away Zinio magazines for free - worth looking into at your local library.
Thanks so much for this idea! I just downloaded a lot from my local library
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 29, 2010
1020 posts
462 upvotes
digitalgurll wrote: Thanks so much for this idea! I just downloaded a lot from my local library
No problem, glad to help.
What kind of selection was available? I haven't actually had time to do it myself yet.
Jr. Member
Jul 24, 2006
138 posts
4 upvotes
allyourbase wrote: No problem, glad to help.
What kind of selection was available? I haven't actually had time to do it myself yet.
Cooking baking health fashion crafts cars technology
These are what i noticed
Sr. Member
Nov 10, 2008
953 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
peppy5 wrote: did anyone receive 5 dollars from from zinio like i did?
Not much to spend $5 on. Also, be careful when subscribing there. "Continuous service" is usually enabled, which means at the end of your subscription they will auto-renew and bill you.
Newbie
Feb 26, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
So did anyone's zinio's account actually got disabled?

*still waiting for the valuemag & mercury subs. They don't seem to be working at all.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
escapehatch wrote: Not much to spend $5 on. Also, be careful when subscribing there. "Continuous service" is usually enabled, which means at the end of your subscription they will auto-renew and bill you.
if you can't find anything and you want to give your code away, i'm always up for a free code
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
3255 posts
442 upvotes
Love getting these free codes. I got $10 in Jan and $5 in Feb and because there was a screwup with the Jan code, I was able to stack them for $15. Not to complain, but I've gotten so many magazines free that I am honestly running out of things to get.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 9, 2006
6193 posts
10266 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Here's a website listing the latest mags, Zinio digital and paper, that are available thru Valuemags:

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/thankyoumain.asp

Latest offerings of yearly digital subs:
Flying, Islands, Marlin, Parenting Early Years, Transworld Snowboarding , Transworld Surf, Working Mother, XXL & Out/Advocate.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2004
3255 posts
442 upvotes
Got another 2 $10 GCs in my email over the last couple of days, one of which is a 48 hour offer that expires tomorrow. Just a heads up for those that have been getting these types of offers as well.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
just used the 10 for two single issues, thanks for the reminder
Member
User avatar
Feb 2, 2005
329 posts
19 upvotes
escapehatch wrote: Not much to spend $5 on. Also, be careful when subscribing there. "Continuous service" is usually enabled, which means at the end of your subscription they will auto-renew and bill you.
This is the number one downside with the Zinio deals for me, even mags I want to spend my own money on have the auto-renew, so I don't get them because I don't have time to deal with cancelling/chasing up bad billings.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
4442 posts
245 upvotes
I never got that $10 gift card. I bought two older issues of The Hockey News from 2007 though with my $5 gift card. They're only $2 each for the old regular issues. Though I wish there was a way to convert them to pdf, I hate using their reader and it doesn't even work properly on my tablet so I have to use the PC.
Sr. Member
Nov 10, 2008
953 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
rag wrote: This is the number one downside with the Zinio deals for me, even mags I want to spend my own money on have the auto-renew, so I don't get them because I don't have time to deal with cancelling/chasing up bad billings.
I noticed a magazine subscription on Zinio for $0 but it would not let me order without entering my credit card/paypal account info. This and auto-renew seem like a dubious business practise designed to trick people.
Jr. Member
Oct 6, 2008
120 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
rag wrote: This is the number one downside with the Zinio deals for me, even mags I want to spend my own money on have the auto-renew, so I don't get them because I don't have time to deal with cancelling/chasing up bad billings.
I don't follow this. Why can't you just turn off the auto renew? It's quite simple. Just log into your account and change subscription settings.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)