Freebies

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 27, 2010
551 posts
347 upvotes
Vancouver
You can get it from Burnaby and Coquitlam Public Library as well, in BC.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3253 posts
442 upvotes
Just a heads up for those that receive coupons, I just got a $10 coupon that expires Aug 25th. I think that every other coupon I got has expired at the end of the month, aside from a couple of the 48 hour coupons, so you might want to verify the expiration dates on them going forward.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14790 posts
6327 upvotes
Toronto, ON
movieking wrote: Just a heads up for those that receive coupons, I just got a $10 coupon that expires Aug 25th. I think that every other coupon I got has expired at the end of the month, aside from a couple of the 48 hour coupons, so you might want to verify the expiration dates on them going forward.
It's been my experience that expiry dates have been all over the place and doesn't usually expire at the end of the month. At least for me for the various $5 and $10 coupons I've gotten. And yes I also got one recently for $10.
Nov 7, 2012
238 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
I got an email from Zinio with a $10 voucher until August 28th. I'm not sure if it's tied to my account or it's generic, but if anyone's interested PM me and I can share it as I'm not planning to use it. Thanks
Jun 24, 2013
229 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
I received $5.00 and $10.00 Zinio Vouchers.
Can be used for single issue or subscription purchase.
If anyone wants them, I hope it's okay that I just post them below. :)
Like Malik1234 stated, not sure if it's tied to my account or if it's generic.

$5.00 expires Wednesday August 28th at midnight PST --> ZINACQpzaapdWx
$10.00 expires Wednesday August 28th at midnight PST --> ZINACQtvUFWmFt

If it works or doesn't work, please let me know for the future :) thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
maiyuu wrote: I received $5.00 and $10.00 Zinio Vouchers.
Can be used for single issue or subscription purchase.
If anyone wants them, I hope it's okay that I just post them below. :)
Like Malik1234 stated, not sure if it's tied to my account or if it's generic.

$5.00 expires Wednesday August 28th at midnight PST --> ZINACQpzaapdWx
$10.00 expires Wednesday August 28th at midnight PST --> ZINACQtvUFWmFt

If it works or doesn't work, please let me know for the future :) thanks!
i tried both and both don't work, someone probably used them but didn't inform others so don't bother now as i got these messages:
ZINACQpzaapdWx is not a valid Service Credit Number
ZINACQtvUFWmFt is not a valid Service Credit Number
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10543 posts
19516 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote: 1 yr sub to Star or OK! from Valuemags: http://www.valuemags.com/home/free_magazines.asp
Well this is a first... I received two confirmation request emails!

"In order to verify your request to get OK! Digital for free, please click here so we can get your digital subscription started..."
"In order to verify your request to get Star Digital for free, please click here so we can get your digital subscription started..."

After you click on the links, there will be another Zinio link to get your first magazine!
Sep 11, 2008
187 posts
19 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Well this is a first... I received two confirmation request emails!

"In order to verify your request to get OK! Digital for free, please click here so we can get your digital subscription started..."
"In order to verify your request to get Star Digital for free, please click here so we can get your digital subscription started..."

After you click on the links, there will be another Zinio link to get your first magazine!
I was able to get 2 confirmation s as well, but they don't seem to extend existing subscriptions (I have about 1 year left on both)