Freebies

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 26, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
a bit of hit&miss (but I've got a it for 12 times already).
Go to zinio. login. put something in your basket. And the next day you will receive a coupon as incentive to finish your basket.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
benpoepen wrote: a bit of hit&miss (but I've got a it for 12 times already).
Go to zinio. login. put something in your basket. And the next day you will receive a coupon as incentive to finish your basket.
nice i'll try it
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3253 posts
442 upvotes
Does Zinio still do the deal of the day? The page that I had bookmarked hasn't been updated since late September.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
benpoepen wrote: a bit of hit&miss (but I've got a it for 12 times already).
didn't work for me but i'll try again ; )
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3253 posts
442 upvotes
movieking wrote: Does Zinio still do the deal of the day? The page that I had bookmarked hasn't been updated since late September.
Bump. Anyone know?

Also, I don't think that I received any coupons this month, aside from a couple of magazine specific ones. Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2012 upvotes
Fernando Poo
For for these freebies from Mercury, do you have to say you're in the US?
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Feb 26, 2013
9 posts
1 upvote
sigh..... it's kinda unsettling that there aren't any coupons given out for such a long time......
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3253 posts
442 upvotes
Nothing in October. So far, nothing in November, but they don't tend to send them out until a few days into the month. Hopefully the coupons will come back soon.