Freebies

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 9, 2008
496 posts
43 upvotes
Thanks OP, this thread helped a lot. I use Zinio for a few other subs and these mags are a great side read...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2003
7451 posts
237 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote: Free 9 issue digital sub to Road & Track thru Mercury Mags:

http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/200-20027/index.html
I understand that you have to enter in a fake US address info to get the sub but do you have to enter with the same name and email addy used in Zinio?
Thoughts and Prayers to the many thousands of civilians who perished from terrorists acts.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6196 posts
10267 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Beradon wrote: I understand that you have to enter in a fake US address info to get the sub but do you have to enter with the same name and email addy used in Zinio?
No I don't think so.
It brings up Zinio when you click on the digital mag's link (once you receive the free sub via email) and then you have to log in to Zinio to access the mag...
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3255 posts
442 upvotes
Great thread, but I think that it would be great if you included the Mercury Magazine free digital mags in this thread, or maybe have a separate free digital magazine threads altogether.
Aug 11, 2006
882 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone confirm if the $25 is still on???
Aug 11, 2006
882 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
movieking wrote: Great thread, but I think that it would be great if you included the Mercury Magazine free digital mags in this thread, or maybe have a separate free digital magazine threads altogether.

He does already.

free-magazine-subscriptions-59692/
Aug 11, 2006
882 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
I tried to sign up for the free road and track at mercury magazines. They ask way too much information. Why do they needed all the addresses for a digital issue???
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2003
7451 posts
237 upvotes
Pranman wrote: I tried to sign up for the free road and track at mercury magazines. They ask way too much information. Why do they needed all the addresses for a digital issue???
How else can they send you marketing material?
Thoughts and Prayers to the many thousands of civilians who perished from terrorists acts.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6196 posts
10267 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
movieking wrote: Great thread, but I think that it would be great if you included the Mercury Magazine free digital mags in this thread, or maybe have a separate free digital magazine threads altogether.

I have (see post for Mar 29) once I realized the Mercury digital mags are Zinio mags...though I haven't see alot of free digital Mercury mags lately...
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2003
1268 posts
14 upvotes
London
Thanks
"Live simply, so that others may simply live."
Oct 12, 2005
292 posts
58 upvotes
Edmonton
a BIG THANK YOU for this post - gave a trial of few free magazines - looks like great service.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2014 upvotes
Fernando Poo
anything new? I did click on some of the earlier links and there appears to be.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3255 posts
442 upvotes
Thanks, picked it up. I tried Mercury Magazines for print copies before, and had a .000% batting average. Never got one thing, but got buried under a mountain of spam. I've already received the first C&D digitally, so this is already better than before. Thanks PF35!