Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Digital Magazine Subs (for Zinio & other formats)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2021 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: I used to receive this magazine, and found my email correspondence with them, so to answer your question,
it's as pathfinder35 stated, you will definitely have to email them to do your change of address.

Hmm... Just noticed I'm replying in the digital magazine thread, so I'm hoping you were talking about a physical magazine!
Yes, I was. My bad I posted it in the wrong thread. Thank for your advice.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3073 posts
2099 upvotes
Midland
I just signed up for this! I thanked you. I used the same email address to create the valuemags account as my Zinio. However, when I click the links from the valuemags email I cannot find the sub on my Zinio account. Based on the email, I would believe the sub to be automatically added to my Zinio account or does it take 4-6 weeks for processing? See screenshot below from the valuemags company. Thanks!

Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6564 posts
10853 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
joe2k1 wrote: I just signed up for this! I thanked you. I used the same email address to create the valuemags account as my Zinio. However, when I click the links from the valuemags email I cannot find the sub on my Zinio account. Based on the email, I would believe the sub to be automatically added to my Zinio account or does it take 4-6 weeks for processing? See screenshot below from the valuemags company. Thanks!
All I can suggest is check that you are logged on with the same email address as you used to get the Men's Health.
Then click on My magazines | READ in the upper right hand and then on the next screen, click on All Titles on the left hand of the screen and see if Men's Health is listed.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6564 posts
10853 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
This offer for CBS' Watch! mag in Zinio format was included in a free paper mag offer posted in the free mags thread so I thought I would also post here.

Digital: https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eSv?i ... &i4Ky=5L01 - you can enter your Canadian address (or any address you like) as only a valid email address is needed.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2004
1708 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
pathfinder35 wrote: Rewardsurvey offers the following mags when you complete a survey:

do you have a link?
Aug 31, 2008
872 posts
509 upvotes
Does anyone know how to claim digital magazines from Mercury? I received an offer and completed the questionnaire/survey. I received the confirmation email saying it will be mailed to me in 6-8 weeks to the mailing address...?? Shouldn't the digital magazines be quick delivery to my email or Zinio account??
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24207 upvotes
superrabbi wrote: Does anyone know how to claim digital magazines from Mercury? I received an offer and completed the questionnaire/survey. I received the confirmation email saying it will be mailed to me in 6-8 weeks to the mailing address...?? Shouldn't the digital magazines be quick delivery to my email or Zinio account??
You will eventually receive an email allowing you to click on it and register the subscription into your Zinio account.
Aug 31, 2008
872 posts
509 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: You will eventually receive an email allowing you to click on it and register the subscription into your Zinio account.
Great, thank you!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
Does anyone here have experience with Texture by Next Issue? A while back I signed up for a free 2 month trial and even though I cancelled my subscription, I can still access the magazines. Is this some kind of a glitch? I put in a fake address, so they can't send me a bill but they have my email and haven't heard from them about any billing issues....
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3978 posts
4232 upvotes
Thrasher wrote: Does anyone here have experience with Texture by Next Issue? A while back I signed up for a free 2 month trial and even though I cancelled my subscription, I can still access the magazines. Is this some kind of a glitch? I put in a fake address, so they can't send me a bill but they have my email and haven't heard from them about any billing issues....
It's Rogers, what do you expect?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
pongster wrote: It's Rogers, what do you expect?
It seems like they have finally caught on and I can't access magazines on Texture anymore. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2006
3173 posts
1475 upvotes
Does anyone know if MoneySense is ever offered as a free digital subscription?