• Jan 20th, 2014 8:04 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3286 posts
1352 upvotes

[Microsoft] Free - Disney Games/Apps for Windows Phone incl. Toy Story & Avengers

http://www.wpcentral.com/deal-alert-sev ... lable-free

The seven Windows Phone 8 games are as follows:

Monsters University: It is available for Windows Phone 8 devices, currently free (regularly $.99)

Where’s My Water?: is normally priced at $.99 but you can find your free copy here in the Windows Phone Store.

Wreck-it Ralph: Wreck-it Ralph is a collection of five arcade games and normally runs $.99 and is available for Windows Phone 8 devices.

Where’s My Mickey?: Much like Where’s My Water? , Where’s My Mickey? is a physics-based game for Windows Phone 8.

Where’s My Perry? normally runs $.99 and is available for Windows Phone 8 devices.

Avengers Initiative: normally running in the neighborhood of $4.99 and while the game is free for a limited time only.

Toy Story: Smash It! would normally cost $4.99 and is available for Windows Phone 8 devices.
14 replies
Banned
Dec 18, 2011
3995 posts
977 upvotes
Mississauga
Nothing good, all the games are for little kids.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3286 posts
1352 upvotes
Wow!! Great input POZZYD, did you figure that out all by yourself.

Go figure, the title has Disney in it.
Banned
Nov 12, 2006
2715 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
dont have a windows phone but those where's my series games are epic.
Jan 6, 2008
177 posts
69 upvotes
PozzyD wrote: Nothing good, all the games are for little kids.
Thanks Captain Obvious.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3286 posts
1352 upvotes
BTW, the Avengers game is pretty big.

Tip: If you are limited on space: You can download it and then remove it, you will then own it for free for future downloads.

Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14715 posts
4836 upvotes
Montreal
Cech wrote: BTW, the Avengers game is pretty big.

Tip: If you are limited on space: You can download it and then remove it, you will then own it for free for future downloads..
if windows phone ever allowed the sd card ot be used for apps, I would buy one in a second. these big games just kill them though.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7386 posts
7448 upvotes
Toronto
What do you mean?
Did you play them already?
PozzyD wrote: Nothing good, all the games are for little kids.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3286 posts
1352 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: What do you mean?
Did you play them already?
They are mostly physics-based puzzle games, so based on his comment, he probabaly didn't try them.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7386 posts
7448 upvotes
Toronto
+1

He doesn't know what he's talking about... if he said so because the games feature cartoons, then 95% of all videogames are for little kids, according to his logic, including: Angry Birds, Candy Crush, Cut the Rope, etc
Cech wrote: They are mostly physics-based puzzle games, so based on his comment, he probabaly didn't try them.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Sep 7, 2009
167 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
FYI: Its also available for other windows devices/computer just head to windows app store.
Welcome to the Jungle...