Free DVD Ripper (was $59.95) for PC

Deal Link:
Price:
$49.95
Savings:
100% off
Expiry:
December 4, 2014
[QUOTE]It's almost Thanksgiving. How about watching DVD movies with family after Turkey feast?
I just found a powerful utility to rip DVD, even the latest DVD movie Sin City2, Dolphin Tale2, Transformers4 etc, to any formats for all phones/tablets playback. It usually runs $59.95. The catch is that it's the last time the sponsor offer this sought-after DVD ripper free this year, and this Black Friday giveaway runs till Nov.24.

FYI:
Giveaway Version: 7.5.10 (the latest)
Operation System: Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
Download Size: 36.0 MB[/QUOTE]

This DVD Ripper giveaway is expired. But breaking new for us (Thx info. offered by bluebird42 & felix :D )
Digiarty pans out 8K video conversion and runs 2nd round Thanksgiving giveaway - latest version WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe (was $49.95), valid until Dec.4

WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe offers you all-in-one solution as video converter, YouTube video downloader, slideshow maker, video editor, and gives an ultimate control over SD, HD and 4K resolution video files...
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VLpceb4.jpg?1[/IMG]
FYI:
Product Version: v.5.5.2
Download Size: 33 MB
Operation System: Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 & 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)

Wish everyone in RFD a special Thanksgiving!
15 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1419 posts
1206 upvotes
Vancouver
Does it handle blurays?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3655 posts
1432 upvotes
Montreal
thanks I'll get it because it's free but the problem I don't rent/buy DVD anymore lol...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2689 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a decent DVD ripper that has been around for many years. But it's given away all the time, so the regular price is a myth. My last free giveaway copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum was version 7.5.7 from September. But it's always worth updating, thanks OP.

It's important to update DVD rippers regularly for the latest disc formats. A good place to find updates is http://www.giveawayoftheday.com. They usually offer the latest version of one of the standard DVD rippers about once a month.
[OP]
Banned
Nov 9, 2014
58 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
a_dee wrote: Does it handle blurays?
It doesn't decrypt blurays, alas, supported inputs incl. dvd disc, dvd folder and ISO.
Banned
Nov 19, 2014
5 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I downloaded this Thanksgiving giveaway last night. It's a zip. file incl. installation file and code.

PS: The expire date postponed on Nov.24
Aug 4, 2010
472 posts
307 upvotes
AB
Just grabbed it. The expiry date has been extended again, now to December 4 (activate by Dec 5).
[OP]
Banned
Nov 9, 2014
58 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bluebird42 wrote: Just grabbed it. The expiry date has been extended again, now to December 4 (activate by Dec 5).
felix wrote: It's now 50% OFF

But they now have WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe for Free
Okay, I checked that they started to run the 2nd round giveaway, and I just edited my post.
Thx for your kind feedback.
Banned
Nov 19, 2014
5 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got my iPad Air2 (Space Gray 32GB) this week. So I also grabbed this video converter, working perfectly with my new pad. Besides, I downloaded a YouTube video with this program, which is Julia Child's Stuffed Turkey. And I made the Turkey dinner as our Thanksgiving menu. The speed is super fast and these two giveaways really come in handy.

Nice share, thx op again.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2140 posts
2473 upvotes
Vancouver
JamesA1 wrote: This is a decent DVD ripper that has been around for many years. But it's given away all the time, so the regular price is a myth. My last free giveaway copy of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum was version 7.5.7 from September. But it's always worth updating, thanks OP.

It's important to update DVD rippers regularly for the latest disc formats. A good place to find updates is http://www.giveawayoftheday.com. They usually offer the latest version of one of the standard DVD rippers about once a month.
Thank you! Finally someone else notices that they are ALWAYS giving these MacX, WinX softwares away
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1579 upvotes
Ibe got the Platinum version 6.3.5 for a couple years now, might be worthwhile to upgrade. For free why not, I rip movies all the time from the library for home viewing
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
407 upvotes
Westside
Uhhh I just missed the activation by a day and code(s) not working. Anyone have working after Dec. 4?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1730 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Bah, shame the OP didn't post a reminder to warn about the expiry date. Oh well...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23474 posts
8383 upvotes
Downloaded the MP3toolkit from giveawayoftheday instead. Useful after acquiring 50+ CDs at an estate sale...