Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free - Epocrates - 1 year "Plus Subscription" (Medical Reference app reg $174.99 USD) No CC Required

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2020 1:00 am
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24203 upvotes

Free - Epocrates - 1 year "Plus Subscription" (Medical Reference app reg $174.99 USD) No CC Required

Original thread is here: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/free-epocrates-1-year-plus-subscription-175-usd-value-no-cc-required-2123363/

I was looking to see if there were any new codes floating around again, and came across this on Twitter:

Epocrates
Verified account @Epocrates Mar 2
Have you visited booth 4163 at #AAD19 for your free Plus yet? And chat with Tae,
our resident PharmD Editor, about new features in the app!
#AAD #AAD2019 #Dermatology #Epocrates
I was going to try a few of the hashtags just for fun, but sure enough the first one I tried worked!!!

For those who already have this from the last time, go into settings, upgrade, and scroll down to where it asks if you have a Discount/License code, enter AAD2019

Bingo… One free year again! :twisted:

I don't know how long they will keep this going once they see the spike of new PLUS members for free, so for now, enjoy it while you can!!!

More info here: https://www.epocrates.com/

And here: https://twitter.com/epocrates

53 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11211 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
Thanks. Will give it a try. It's downloading now and we'll see if the info is useful to us.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3363 posts
5498 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got excited about getting PlayStation Plus 1 year free.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
got this last year and forgot about it.Thanks
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
HughG wrote: I don’t see where to enter the code though.
Select "upgrade" to plus, which will take you to the payment screen and near the bottom, there's an option to enter promo code.
Dec 9, 2003
444 posts
227 upvotes
Once you go upgrade it will ask for the discount code. If on iOS, keep in mind this will charge your icloud account after the first year so you will need to make sure you cancel it before then.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2009
1338 posts
1205 upvotes
Calgary
Really nervous to confirm the upgrade when I see a $219 charge associated with it - before I see any discount code section.
no sig
Jan 3, 2012
741 posts
338 upvotes
great white north
thanks op, just upgraded my old epocrates with above and gone through. As per instructions opening up the upgrade screen allows you to enter the code at the bottom of the page bypassing the payment info
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
ben35 wrote: Really nervous to confirm the upgrade when I see a $219 charge associated with it - before I see any discount code section.
As per the OP..."For those who already have this from the last time, go into settings, upgrade, and scroll down to where it asks if you have a Discount/License code, enter AAD2019"
Jun 17, 2006
413 posts
210 upvotes
I always wanted to be a Doctor, this makes it so easy!

Thanks OP.
Jul 15, 2009
525 posts
1213 upvotes
Toronto
Worked for me without adding any payment info.

Just register (if you haven't already) and click through the process to upgrade. When you get to the screen with payment info, scroll down until you see some text about having a promotion code or something like that. Click on the text and a code entry field will appear. Enter the code and price goes to zero and you can complete the purchase without adding any credit card info.
Nov 11, 2011
493 posts
108 upvotes
Calgary
anatman wrote: Worked for me without adding any payment info.

Just register (if you haven't already) and click through the process to upgrade. When you get to the screen with payment info, scroll down until you see some text about having a promotion code or something like that. Click on the text and a code entry field will appear. Enter the code and price goes to zero and you can complete the purchase without adding any credit card info.
I think with iOS, if you have ApplePay it goes directly to payment, no discount code option in sight -_-
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
Wizard1 wrote: Thanks op.

Damn how big is this thing's data file....

Its been downloading for 15 mins and it's at maybe 10%
Took me 2min.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
cdniron wrote: Why do I need this? What does it do?
Self diagnosis...no need to see doctors!
Jokes aside, more information the better.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
Wizard1 wrote: Not the app, the clinical data
Yes Sir, it was all done in 2mins.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)