Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

FREE Facebook World Cup Flags

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2010 1:31 am
Nov 19, 2007
4 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto

FREE Facebook World Cup Flags

Stumbled upon this if you use facebook and are into World Cup or just a patriotic individual.

Fly the flag of your country on your profile wall. It actually waves when clicked.

http://apps.facebook.com/world_flags/

It's free, you can fly up to 5 flags on your wall. You will need a facebook account.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
3254 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
Very misleading...you should add *Facebook flag* into the title or something.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3393 posts
641 upvotes
Cowtown
Ok,. you got me this time. "Free Worldcup Flags" my %$$.
Your mental health matters. Every step you take towards self-care and seeking support is a powerful investment in your well-being. You have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenges and thrive in your journey towards better mental health
Jul 11, 2005
584 posts
3 upvotes
LegiT wrote: Very misleading...you should add *Facebook flag* into the title or something.
+1, definitely
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2005
1793 posts
41 upvotes
m0oo0m wrote: Stumbled upon this if you use facebook and are into World Cup or just a patriotic individual.

Fly the flag of your country on your profile wall. It actually waves when clicked.

http://apps.facebook.com/world_flags/

It's free, you can fly up to 5 flags on your wall. You will need a facebook account.
Thanks for wasting my time!!! :mad:

Change your thread title!
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2003
3958 posts
130 upvotes
LegiT wrote: Very misleading...you should add *Facebook flag* into the title or something.

+1 on that
Nov 19, 2007
4 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
sorry guys, new here. fixed it. :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2289 posts
316 upvotes
Hmmmm... Facebook itself is technically "free" so the features it offers should not be posted as a "freebie"...
Nov 17, 2005
359 posts
97 upvotes
Central Ontario
Thanks OP - cool AP. :)
VENI, VEDI, VISA. I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.