Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Food! (Seeds of Change brand) with manufacturer's coupon from coupon insert (Free in B.C.. Alta./BOGO in Ontario)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2018 10:59 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
4846 posts
4381 upvotes
B.C.

Free Food! (Seeds of Change brand) with manufacturer's coupon from coupon insert (Free in B.C.. Alta./BOGO in Ontario)

Price:
Free
Expiry:
February 1, 2019
The Retail Me Not coupon insert from today includes a coupon for a free Seeds of Change product. These are organic cooking sauces and organic rice and grains. Many different flavours. You can see the products here:

https://www.seedsofchange.com/food

We found the coupon today in our Friday freebie local paper in B.C. I was mistaken about the other coupon for $1.50 off on two. It's only for Americans. :(
Last edited by TheHans on Nov 19th, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post
8 replies
Mar 15, 2011
572 posts
442 upvotes
Waterloo
Checked the Ontario edition, and its a BOGO coupon instead :(
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
4846 posts
4381 upvotes
B.C.
Maybe you could sneak in the $1.50 off for two coupon at the same time. That would still be good.
Nov 18, 2014
233 posts
339 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I tried these last time, some were good, some not so much. If you’re not going to use, good for food bank.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1501 posts
1788 upvotes
Walmart has the sauces on sale too this week (~$2.97 IIRC). I went to RCSS to PM but they only had the grains (on sale ~$3.58 IIRC but don't know what the regular price is). I bought the Indian variety as it has chickpeas in it since it's something I don't usually make myself, and I blew out my cheapie B&D rice cooker by adding way too much water with my quinoa - first time using this rice cooker and I thought I'd just cycle through to another cook cycle to steam off the extra water but it is a far cry from the primo Z rcooker I had. Awaiting a fuse to fix my rc, so these grains were good timing.

Never thought to check out their website for coupons - will know to check in the future - thx for the tip, OP!

cheers,
:)
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
4846 posts
4381 upvotes
B.C.
kreisleriana wrote: It's free in Alberta.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm adding the provinces available in the header.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2009
1428 posts
787 upvotes
Edmonton
This is like the 3rd or 4th free Seeds of Change item i have received. I finally managed to find some sauces this time, which was by the Asian sauces in Sobey's. They were selling it for $4.99!!! Not that fond of the rices, but can use the sauce for some stir-fry.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)