Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

FREE Frank's Red Hot Sauce at NoFrills after CO51 and coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2015 11:34 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8086 posts
3870 upvotes
gves02 wrote: Honestly franks hasn't been on my fav list anymore. It's just gotten too salty, as if they changed their formula.

I've been eating with Cholula hot sauce, tastes WAYYYY BETTER!
I mix equal parts of unsalted butter and franks red hot for chicken wings. Not too salty when you use unsalted butter.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
nigelregal wrote: I use to buy 2 bottles from costco but noticed they no longer sell the 2 big bottles of regular anymore. Any other stores have them still in burlington/hamilton area?
I just picked up 2 big bottles of regular at Costco in Heartland Mississauga location around a month ago.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Stick to hoauy fung rooster sauce Frank's is just awful no comparison even for free
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
LNahid2000 wrote: I mix equal parts of unsalted butter and franks red hot for chicken wings. Not too salty when you use unsalted butter.
I add a splash of vinegar to my wing hot sauce mix of butter and Franks, makes it taste reaaaaaalllly good!
Jan 8, 2005
919 posts
225 upvotes
Windsor
treasureseeker3 wrote: I guess I was overly eager and didn't check the details on the package sizing
Could you, please, edit your OP so we don't waste our time reading the whole thread (actually it was not totally wasted - learned about other favourite sauces)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
gves02 wrote: Honestly franks hasn't been on my fav list anymore. It's just gotten too salty, as if they changed their formula.

I've been eating with Cholula hot sauce, tastes WAYYYY BETTER!
I've not tried that before, but, I think they had it on every table in restaurants in Anaheim when we were there. I looked up the ingredients, looks interesting, they use arbol and piquin peppers for the flavoring. I've never even heard of those before, but it obviously is popular, and must be pretty good. Can you tell me about the spicy level of it? I like Frank's hot sauce, and don't like the Rooster sauce, too hot for me. I might order one from Walmart.ca, and see if they throw in a free pack of gum.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)