Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
John Frieda

Free Full-size John Frieda Precision Foam Colour (1000 Available/Day Until May 13)

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2012 12:58 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 27, 2010
587 posts
1006 upvotes

[John Frieda] Free Full-size John Frieda Precision Foam Colour (1000 Available/Day Until May 13)

More offers from John Frieda
Didn't see this posted yet...

For the next few days, John Frieda is giving away vouchers on their Facebook page for a free full-size John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Kit (regular value of $14.99).

Every day until May 13, a new wave of 1000 sample vouchers will be made available on their Facebook page. Get the promo code from their newsfeed update when it goes live, and then enter it in the "Samples" tab and register to get your sample. You will need to allow an application access to your account (and "Like" the page) to take part.

The vouchers are valid until June 30, 2012. There's a limit of one sample voucher per person. You should receive your voucher by mail 4-6 weeks after registering.
6 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11225 posts
21550 upvotes
Thanks, but just a little notice for those (like me) who already requested it from This Post, won't be able to get another.

:( :( :(

Never mind... If you have any problems, it's a cookie issue!

:)
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
1298 posts
1125 upvotes
i received it last time and tried signing up anyways for another and it went through
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11225 posts
21550 upvotes
wachidarin wrote: i received it last time and tried signing up anyways for another and it went through

It keeps telling me my sample is on the way without filling anything out!

:?: :?: :?:

Found the issue... I changed computers and I was able to enter the code... Too bad I was now too late.

Tomorrow's another day!

:)
May 26, 2009
58 posts
1 upvote
i liked the page but i dont see the sample tab
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2447 posts
1615 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
Ok where do I get a code that I can use today?