Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Google Nest Mini with Youtube Music/Google Play subscription *YMMV*

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 1:32 pm
Nov 21, 2018
12 posts
420 upvotes

Free Google Nest Mini with Youtube Music/Google Play subscription *YMMV*

Price:
Free
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Free Google Nest Mini to existing Google play music subscribers who created an account before December 4th 2019... Honestly just give it a shot and see if you're eligible lol

UPDATE: Here's the direct link!

https://home.google.com/promotions?utm_ ... content=AU

UDATE 2: I've tried redeeming the offer with every email linked to my Google play music family account and everyone was approved!

UPDATE 3: live again! Updated with new link

UPDATE 4: So it looks like Google has done this promotion a few months prior as well. Check your junk mail and see if they have sent you the code already. If it's expired perhaps contact Google directly and see if they will still honour it. I believe they have a live chat. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Darkstar1987 on Dec 15th, 2019 10:33 am, edited 16 times in total.
584 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5738 upvotes
Darkstar1987 wrote: Did anyone recently open up their YouTube app and get this offer? I have Google Play music and I know you get YouTube music with the same subscription. If anyone else has it try it out and see.
how much is the cost of sub?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
Nothing here for me, but I also have the Indian family subscription.
Aug 19, 2011
358 posts
274 upvotes
Nothing here. Student sub.

Nevermind. Got it. See my follow up post below.
Last edited by SupaDawg on Dec 13th, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3526 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Can you sign up for premium and claim it, similar to the Spotify promo?
I love RFD! :)
Mar 5, 2015
61 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow it worked for me! Thanks! Had an individual plan.
Dec 20, 2012
583 posts
532 upvotes
Barrie
Follow this link and login (if you aren't already): https://home.google.com/promotions?utm_ ... content=AU

If you're eligible, it will spit a code for a Nest Mini from Google - no shipping or anything.

Promotional code offer is provided by Google Canada Corporation and subject to the following terms. Offer must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PDT on January 23, 2020 or it will expire. Available only to users who are current paid members of an individual plan, student plan, or family plan (including head-of-household and dependants), of YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium or Google Play Music on December 4, 2019. Users must be active members where their membership is not in a paused state as at the date of redemption. Each promotional code is valid for 1 redemption of a Google Nest Mini and will be available on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability. Google reserves the right to modify these terms as needed.
Mar 13, 2012
100 posts
139 upvotes
Calgary
SupaDawg wrote: Use this link:

I didn't get any email or push offer, but the offer did show up via this link. My order is in. Applied to a black Mini.
This works for existing plans! I was able to get one free when I went to the link above. I currently have a family plan and signed up when the 6 months free promotion was up!

Edit Update: 2 family members were able to redeem so far also, seems like family members get one too! (6 total hopefully if a full family? currently have tested 3 total)

Edit Update 2: I did not have a 6th family member and added one after the promotion, it did not work for them.
Last edited by RuffRyder93 on Dec 16th, 2019 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jul 19, 2008
252 posts
138 upvotes
North York
looks like a US only code :( - I got the code but would not accept at checkout.
Oct 27, 2016
81 posts
98 upvotes
SupaDawg wrote: Use this link:

I didn't get any email or push offer, but the offer did show up via this link. My order is in. Applied to a black Mini.
I was able to get one via this link with a current YT Premium Family sub.

I've gotten 3 extra over the last 6 months or so from various promos. Google did a 5$ promo a few months ago, recently got one from Superstore for spending over $300 and now this one. Not even sure what I will do with them all but I like free stuff ^.^
Dec 20, 2012
583 posts
532 upvotes
Barrie
torrentman wrote: looks like a US only code :( - I got the code but would not accept at checkout.
Did you try and apply it to a Mini that was $30? That doesn't work... Go through the link and click the blue button. Pick one of the 4 options there.
Nov 3, 2013
877 posts
1645 upvotes
Regina, SK
I got the code but when I try using it at checkout it won't accept it. I'll keep trying to figure it out.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thank-you OP!

Followed the link and placed my order.

I really wish they would remove the downvote button. Complaining that you can't get a deal that's only available for subscription members seems ridiculous.
This isn't a blog.
Jan 17, 2009
564 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
mada41 wrote: Did you try and apply it to a Mini that was $30? That doesn't work... Go through the link and click the blue button. Pick one of the 4 options there.
torrentman, just as mada41 said, follow the link on the blue button. MSRP is $69 on them. When you check out, it's already applied as a promo. No need to enter the promo code.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)