Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free GTA San Andreas with download of Rockstar Games Launcher (Windows)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2019 8:08 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
Three pages and no "ah shit, here we go again..."

RFD you slippin'
Aug 17, 2018
65 posts
29 upvotes
I'm way behind. Going to be my first time playing this. I heard it was one of the best ones!
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19237 posts
17863 upvotes
GTA, ON
I still have the DVD. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1268 posts
655 upvotes
York Region
WayneEnterprise wrote: Damn, this takes me back. I remember going through those tedious car hydraulics challenge. I couldn't find my rhythm for squat! Good times!
I thought the hydraulics challenge was impossible and almost threw the game out until I figured out the trick. Good times indeed.
Sep 11, 2011
810 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
ChippewaBarr wrote: Three pages and no "ah shit, here we go again..."

RFD you slippin'
You missed it on page 1!
allawi wrote: Ah sh*t, here we go again
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
ApocDeals wrote: You missed it on page 1!
Oh damn! Here I thought I was the clever one three pages deep lol
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2004
3723 posts
869 upvotes
Toronto
heyyahblah wrote: Don't think so, from what everyone is saying its the censored version of the game, hot coffee has been removed, all the cars and glitches, clipping and tricks have been patched and removed.
Steam version is censored as well .... Well, not just censored, it has a lot of removed radio tracks

Not sure if this version can be modded. Only V1.00 Has Hot Coffee in it. Every release after that everything has been patched.

Hate it say it but Best GTA San Andreas is DVD-disc 1st Edition or pirated version, that has everything originally included. If you don't have the disc copy for PC or not inclined to get the pir8 version of the game that has everything included and not stripped, then its worth the download, otherwise don't bother. I have the original disc version v1.00 so I'm passing on this one.

Not only that this is specific to Windows and you need their stupid installer crap on your PC to play this game. More bloatware for 1 measly title that's almost 15 years old. Get the v1.00 .ISO PC 1st Edition DVD-ROM for the best experience.
How do you use this? burn on dvd and play?
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2006
1782 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
First Post!

For a limited time if you download and install: Rockstar Games Launcher you get a bonus free copy of: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas!

Download from here:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/ro ... s-launcher

My bad if I made any mistakes, first post in the hot deals forum, long time member tho!

Enjoy!
Last edited by mohaken on Sep 17th, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 13, 2012
422 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
CDNPatriot wrote: How do you use this? burn on dvd and play?
Alternatively you could just get an ISO mounting tool such as DAEMON Tools, PowerISO or any of the many available for download, then load ISO, install and play from there.
Sep 15, 2014
2798 posts
1641 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I gave up after the fifth f***ing captcha trying to sign in.. or reset password.. or create new account..
This space for rent.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
2565 posts
1642 upvotes
GTA
CDNPatriot wrote: How do you use this? burn on dvd and play?
If on Windows 10 you can just double click on the .ISO and Windows 10 will mount it as a drive, from there you can open it and see the files inside. Change the setup.exe to compatibility mode Windows XP SP3 and install. Should install just fine. The .exe of the game might need to run in comparability mode as well depending on your hardware configuration. That's all I did. I have the original DVD so I made my own .ISO incase the disc ever got damaged/lost/destroyed and saved my installer key and works fine for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
Hey seen people having trouble but thanks OP for sharing this as I would have missed this one for sure.
Jul 13, 2011
673 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
ReeGee wrote: I love how some PC gamers will have monster rigs with 8-16GB RAM, 2TB+ of storage and then make a fuss about having to run a 10mb launcher to play a free game. First world problems at its finest
I like how people think that those are "monster rig" specs.

I am just joking with you.

I think its not about ram or storage, its just "having" to download yet another launcher.