• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2020 7:44 pm
Sep 6, 2019
205 posts
302 upvotes
Darkman wrote:

Just received an email from them this morning ... (their only reply on this)

C/P:

(DO NOT REPLY) KITKAT Breakbox Support Follow Up / (NE PAS REPONDRE) Suivi de l’assistance de la boîte Pause cadeau KITKAT

CACare consumer.care_ca@care.nestle.com via uv0g7xk4jkgo.b-xzokeas.eu27.bnc.salesforce.com

10:24 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience with the KITKAT® team.

We appreciate your participation, as you’re a part of the exceptional response we had to our KITKAT Breakbox program. We’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced but heard you love KITKAT, so we wanted to send you some of our new favourite bars. We hope you love them as much as we do.

To claim your bars, click the link at the bottom of this email, follow it to the KITKAT site and fill in the required form fields. For the ‘Unique Code’ field, just input your email address as it’ll act as your individual code to redeem your bars.

{ SNIP }

Please note that this offer is only available until June 23rd, 2020 at 6:00pm EST and can’t be forwarded, as it is only redeemable by you. Terms and conditions apply.

All the best,

KITKAT

Please do not reply back to this email

------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========

I did it already ... said "get it in 2 weeks or so" (or longer due to COVID)

Some nice chit was there at the link ... If I get those that was shown at "MY" link ... -- that would be better stuff than was offered in the promo in this thread :)

As they say: "Good things come to the ones that wait"? :)

Here, actually: ( ... and we'll see what kind of stuff I'll actually get ... )

Hopefully they start a new kitkit breakbox freebie with those flavours. Those new package flavours probably taste better than the one we got. Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Aug 29, 2018
832 posts
827 upvotes
Nice that they responded back and giving people boxes who didn't get any :) Good Job Nestle
Nov 1, 2016
931 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
My family never got a box so I might email them.

But the one I sent my mom on the Friday (last day), she finally got hers yesterday (she's live in the Toronto core). I'm happy at least she got it!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8948 posts
12887 upvotes
I received my box, and the co-worker received theirs.

To be honest, I'm not a fan, except for their original flavor, so it's a good thing they sent four of those. :)
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12395 posts
5003 upvotes
Darkman wrote:

Just received an email from them this morning ... (their only reply on this)

C/P:

(DO NOT REPLY) KITKAT Breakbox Support Follow Up / (NE PAS REPONDRE) Suivi de l’assistance de la boîte Pause cadeau KITKAT

CACare consumer.care_ca@care.nestle.com via uv0g7xk4jkgo.b-xzokeas.eu27.bnc.salesforce.com

10:24 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience with the KITKAT® team.

We appreciate your participation, as you’re a part of the exceptional response we had to our KITKAT Breakbox program. We’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced but heard you love KITKAT, so we wanted to send you some of our new favourite bars. We hope you love them as much as we do.

To claim your bars, click the link at the bottom of this email, follow it to the KITKAT site and fill in the required form fields. For the ‘Unique Code’ field, just input your email address as it’ll act as your individual code to redeem your bars.

{ SNIP }

Please note that this offer is only available until June 23rd, 2020 at 6:00pm EST and can’t be forwarded, as it is only redeemable by you. Terms and conditions apply.

All the best,

KITKAT

Please do not reply back to this email

------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========

I did it already ... said "get it in 2 weeks or so" (or longer due to COVID)

Some nice chit was there at the link ... If I get those that was shown at "MY" link ... -- that would be better stuff than was offered in the promo in this thread :)

As they say: "Good things come to the ones that wait"? :)

Here, actually: ( ... and we'll see what kind of stuff I'll actually get ... )

Received 7 in total today in a large box ...
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12395 posts
5003 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: I received my box, and the co-worker received theirs.

To be honest, I'm not a fan, except for their original flavor, so it's a good thing they sent four of those. :)
So far I only tried that pink one (pink package), shown on my pic ... and it ain't that great ... Original flavor is way better than this one.

Wonder why they even bother with those stupid flavors, lol ...

Hopefully some of the larger bars I got will be somewhat better taste. (bars like Classic and Hazelnut)
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1323 posts
433 upvotes
like lindt nice shiny packages and new colours but more fake fillers, oils and less real chocolate and simulated flavours but that goes for everything nowadays :( oh well food/junk food and publicly traded nickel and diming mentality for shareholders :) :(
Aug 29, 2018
832 posts
827 upvotes
smoraes wrote: like lindt nice shiny packages and new colours but more fake fillers, oils and less real chocolate and simulated flavours but that goes for everything nowadays :( oh well food/junk food and publicly traded nickel and diming mentality for shareholders :) :(
Ohhh we got a Karen Lovejoy in here
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1323 posts
433 upvotes
sumbody i don't know who but sumbody gonna get a hurtin ⬆⬆ :twisted: Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed EyesFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
8955 posts
3309 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: Ohhh we got a Karen Lovejoy in here
yeah but Lindt is honestly really crummy chocolate, especially the Lindor balls (very waxy shell, cheap garbage inside) so I can see where they are coming from.

Was NOT impressed with the Ruby bars. They managed to be worse than white and milk chocolate at the same time.

Still was a great promotion and it was fun getting a massive box like that. Thanks Nestle! Please stick to milk chocolate from now on..
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12395 posts
5003 upvotes
Didn't consume any more of those Ruby bars (I still have TWO of 'em left). :(

But opened the Hazelnut Crunch one the other day (the only other one that I opened so far, besides the Ruby one) ... -- this thing is huge by the way -- as all of the verticals ones (on the pic above) are seemingly 120 gr in size / weight (usually it's standard 100 gr).

So, anyhow, that Hazelnut Crunch one is much better ... I didn't consume the entire thing yet ... had few pieces of it only ... but it's more like the regular Kitkat, and maybe even a bit better as they put some Hazelnut in it more likely.

Looking at the other 3 bars (on the pic above) that I got as well ... I am gonna predict that,

The Cookie Crumble is probably chitty ... probably too sweet and cheap tasting.

The Classic one is probably OK ... -- probably the regular Kitkat? (if not -- then somewhat better)

The Caramel Crisp is probably not too bad / quite decent ...

Just some predictions ... and eventually I'll find out ... when get to them ... eventually. :D
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12395 posts
5003 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Didn't consume any more of those Ruby bars (I still have TWO of 'em left). :(

But opened the Hazelnut Crunch one the other day (the only other one that I opened so far, besides the Ruby one) ... -- this thing is huge by the way -- as all of the verticals ones (on the pic above) are seemingly 120 gr in size / weight (usually it's standard 100 gr).

So, anyhow, that Hazelnut Crunch one is much better ... I didn't consume the entire thing yet ... had few pieces of it only ... but it's more like the regular Kitkat, and maybe even a bit better as they put some Hazelnut in it more likely.

Looking at the other 3 bars (on the pic above) that I got as well ... I am gonna predict that,

The Cookie Crumble is probably chitty ... probably too sweet and cheap tasting.

The Classic one is probably OK ... -- probably the regular Kitkat? (if not -- then somewhat better)

The Caramel Crisp is probably not too bad / quite decent ...

Just some predictions ... and eventually I'll find out ... when get to them ... eventually. :D
Tried that Caramel Crisp one not long ago ... ------ not too bad (or not the worst, at the very least) ... but the taste is kinda stupid, unless you LOVE Caramel or something like that, lol ...

For FREE - it's okay ... but I would never buy that bar for money ... just not too crazy about it ... don't like it very much / regular kitkat is better, for example.
Aug 29, 2018
832 posts
827 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Tried that Caramel Crisp one not long ago ... ------ not too bad (or not the worst, at the very least) ... but the taste is kinda stupid, unless you LOVE Caramel or something like that, lol ...

For FREE - it's okay ... but I would never buy that bar for money ... just not too crazy about it ... don't like it very much / regular kitkat is better, for example.
Quoting himself and talking to himself....LOL wow...I've seen it all
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12395 posts
5003 upvotes
^ ^ ... LOL wow ... wow LOL ... ^ ^

If you've seen it all ... you should get used to it by now ...

I'll quote (or not quote) whoever I want to quote, including myself ... as it neither breaks any forum rules nor ethics. ;)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
8955 posts
3309 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: Quoting himself and talking to himself....LOL wow...I've seen it all
He is following up with his earlier comments.

(Good to know, Darkman, I was not really impressed with the $8 custom bars either. I think the only fancy one I ever liked is orange milk chocolate.)
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12395 posts
5003 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Tried that Caramel Crisp one not long ago ... ------ not too bad (or not the worst, at the very least) ... but the taste is kinda stupid, unless you LOVE Caramel or something like that, lol ...

I finally opened the Cookie Crumble bar, after finishing consuming that Caramel Crisp one ... and I am here to report that it's nothing special really ... not to me anyhow ... Too sweet for one.

Have to finish consuming it and eventually will open the last one, that I am hoping will be the best (or maybe as good as Hazelnut Crunch bar, which was OK) -- the Classic bar ... -- it's probably a regular Kit Kat bar, which is surely Okay....

P.S.

Meanwhile had a chance to try some Green Tea Kit Kat (via Circle K freebie) ... and, as I already reported in Circle K thread, that Kit Kat Green Tea bar is kinda chitty tasting (to me anyhow), gross tasting actually ... I would not get it again.

The regular Kit Kat for example is way better than that Green Tea one.